"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more rumours about a party add on at Tony's Town Square? I feel they would have announced it by now if it was going to happen but hoping I am wrong!

As for riding rides, I was thinking about going to MK during the day anyway... since the crowds should only be a "1" on the touring plans scale. I figure we can go back to the resort during early afternoon for a break/rest/nap, and then come back for the party.

I just wanted to comment since you said the crowds will only be a "1" on the touring plans scale.

My understanding is that DVC members can get in at 2:00 pm using just their Halloween Party ticket, and everybody can get in at 4:00 pm using just their Halloween Party ticket.

The morning may be quiet if some people without party tickets decide not to go to MK that day because they would have to leave early. That is assuming that people pay attention to the park hours when they choose which park to visit that day. People here on the Dis probably check carefully, but I'm not sure everybody else does.

But afternoon may not be so quiet because people with regular tickets are still there, and people with just party tickets will be entering.

This might not affect Kickstart, whom I quoted, but I didn't want other people to assume that afternoon on a party day will be quiet at Magic Kingdom because Kickstart mentioned that the day will be a "1."

Just an FYI for anyone planning on booking Cruella's, the price is either incorrect on the ADR page or there is a glitch. A booking for 2 adults and 1 child came to $205 ($35 for the child). A separate booking for 2 Adults came to $170. So it's not ringing up at the $99 +tax they are advertising. If it's a glitch, BOOK NOW, because it will get changed!! Also I can't tell if alcohol is included as none is advertised, just the statements that you need ID to purchase alcohol.

Just booked august 27. booked plaza inn at 3:40 (only time really offered before sixish pm although i would have liked a little later time. two questions: what will crowds be like for this event if it's a tuesday but it's also two days before swe opening date. second question is: this will be my second day on vacation and I'm not sure how to plan that. should the day before be an mk day just to c mk before the event or should i spend an entire day tuesday 8/27 all day in mk because it will quiet in the day and lead myself into the party? we do have park hoppers but i don't know which way i should plan it. i will feel weird entering halloween party without having visited mk first on my trip.

Just an FYI for anyone planning on booking Cruella's, the price is either incorrect on the ADR page or there is a glitch. A booking for 2 adults and 1 child came to $205 ($35 for the child). A separate booking for 2 Adults came to $170. So it's not ringing up at the $99 +tax they are advertising. If it's a glitch, BOOK NOW, because it will get changed!! Also I can't tell if alcohol is included as none is advertised, just the statements that you need ID to purchase alcohol.
Just booked for my family of 4 (3 Disney adults and 1 child) and it was $290, so definitely not coming up at $99 pp. We paid around $425, after tax, for the MVMCP one last year.

I am new to this addon to the event activities. exactly how many addon events are there during mnsshp and are they worth it? It seems expensive when you're already paying for a ticket and can get a dessert at a store or just walk up and watch the parade. enlighten me please!

I am new to this addon to the event activities. exactly how many addon events are there during mnsshp and are they worth it? It seems expensive when you're already paying for a ticket and can get a dessert at a store or just walk up and watch the parade. enlighten me please!
The value is in the reserved viewing area for all of these events. Whether it’s worth it is subjective, especially on top of the price for admission to the party. With a new fireworks show debuting this year, that will supposedly be more projection heavy like HEA, the garden party holds a higher value than in years past. Parade spots can be hard to come by (or require holding your place for an hour plus) so many are willing to pay not to have to do that. The view from the flagpole is arguably the best in the park, and Boo to You is arguably the best parade WDW puts on, so many will find value in the new Cruella add on (plus a villain M&G is included). It just really comes down to your priorities for the nigh, but yes, absolutely you can see both of these for “free” during the party. You’ll just be spending time instead of money to hold your spot. With limited party time available, this can be a bigger “cost” to many.

Has it been mentioned here yet that Undercover Tourist is selling discounted, refundable tickets to MNSSHP? (I will admit that I havent read through this entire thread)

We saved $16+ on our purchase of two tickets versus Disney prices. Not a massive savings but that's a couple of snacks each :teeth:. And the fact that they are refundable is an extra bonus....not that I am planning to possibly have to cancel but hey, you never know.

Just thought I'd let other know in case it hasn't been noted yet.

We will be there October 21st! 3 nights at Halloween Horror Nights and 1 MNSSHP!

Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way
Join one of the most glamorous Disney villains for a fur-raising good time at this sinister soiree.

Assorted ghouls dance on and around a parade float that is styled to look like the Haunted Mansion

Electrifying Entertainment
Mingle with the dazzling Cruella De Vil and delight in reserved seating for Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
You’re invited to the most happening event at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Enjoy the fun and exciting atmosphere at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant—decked out especially for this beguiling bash!
As you dine, you’ll rub elbows with high society as Cruella stops by your table for some witty repartee. Later, catch a glimpse of the rest of the sinister gang from your reserved seating section for Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
Show Less

Cannolis served with berries

Frightfully Delicious Feast
Dine in style on savory dishes and sweet treats from a bountiful buffet.
Whet your appetite with hors d’oeuvres like international and domestic cheeses and assorted canapes.
Venture onto some additional savory samplers with a taste from the Witches Cauldron—a kettle of gooey and creamy spinach dip with ciabatta crustini, assorted Halloween flatbreads and more!
Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with such desserts as chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheesecake and mini cannolis, Kanine Krunchy cake and Mini De Vil brownies.
Show Less

Cruella de Vil poses with other Disney villains

Know Before You Go
View prices and other important information about Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way.
Event Details
This fiendishly fun event will take place at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant from 9:30 PM through 12:30 AM during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Booked Cruella's for the lower price for Halloween night. I think that will be a useful night to have it. Thank you so much for sharing about the price! Sent along to a friend going in October too. Also finally bought our tickets for Halloween night and August 16th. Now we need to nail down costumes!

Yes. Just booked at the lesser price. Made the decision easier. Gotta love the Dis!
Hi,I just checked because I wasnt aware of this and was kicking myself for not saving more.... felt better when I looked because our date only saved one dollar per person and there is only two of us.
I also did a double take since our postings crossed and first thought that you got the Cruella dining for $85 ( LOL)
This is good to know because it made me look and would save me 20 bucks on MK after hours - if we decide to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter