"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ginny65 Yes, you can book FP's on party tickets, it's been done this year and it was posted by @OurLaughingPlace on Post #1365, just scroll up to see it.

I think you are mistaken about the time frame though. All FP's stop at 6pm. Here's what you should shoot for:

3:30-4:30
4:30-5:30
5:30-6pm

Call back and automatically request to speak to tech support. Don't take no for an answer.

EDIT: The whole "Don't take no for an answer" sounds pretty aggressive and I didn't mean it that way. Obviously you spoke to someone who was new or simply didn't know what they were talking about, it happens. If you keep getting NO ask to speak to someone with more experience and authority. :flower3:

Last edited:
Hmmm Maybe I will call again.

I would try again. I am a first time visitor to the MNSSHP so I had no expectations / ideas as to booking party FP's. I booked my 8 days of tickets and FP's for those days (August 6-17 is our trip). We are using our last park ticket August 15th (we have 8 day park hoppers) and are going to MNSSHP on August 16th- it was there for me to book, so I went ahead and did it. I did it after booking all of my other ticket days for FP. I keep checking and they're all still there - if anything changes, I will definitely report back here. And as @FoxC63 mentioned, I booked 3:30, 4:30. 5:30 and the 5:30pm FP ends as 6:00pm. so only a 1/2 hour and not the full hour. Good luck!

I called back and after some time on hold, the CM finally figured out why I couldn’t book FSs. It is because we are doing a split stay so in a couple days I should be able to book 👍

Just for my info tracking, would you mind sharing the details/timeline of your split and party? Is the party during part of stay #2?

I called back and after some time on hold, the CM finally figured out why I couldn’t book FSs. It is because we are doing a split stay so in a couple days I should be able to book 👍

Thanks for the update. I was coming onto this thread specifically to see if people had success booking FPs on party tickets this year and the answer was waiting for me :-)

Had you already activated it? I haven't activated mine yet.

Yes I had. I don’t believe it matters if you activate it, unless you want a refund. If you have the physical tickets you can obtain a refund within 60 days, but electronic ones cannot be refunded only moved to a different date. I hope this is helpful.

Yes I had. I don’t believe it matters if you activate it, unless you want a refund. If you have the physical tickets you can obtain a refund within 60 days, but electronic ones cannot be refunded only moved to a different date. I hope this is helpful.
I will call them tomorrow. Thank you so much for your help.

Just for my info tracking, would you mind sharing the details/timeline of your split and party? Is the party during part of stay #2?

I thought that Split Stays could book FP's when 60days opens up for the first stay? I'm doing mine tomorrow and was under the impression that I could book all FP on 60 days of my check-in of my first stay. Am I mistaken??? I hope not!

I thought that Split Stays could book FP's when 60days opens up for the first stay? I'm doing mine tomorrow and was under the impression that I could book all FP on 60 days of my check-in of my first stay. Am I mistaken??? I hope not!
I’m doing a split stay and I was able to book all of my FP’s for my entire trip at the 60 day mark.

I only have party tickets this year and arrive on 8/16 to the Poly - each room and ticket reservation are linked in My Disney Experience but it IS NOT letting me do FastPass reservations today.
I am also arriving on the 16th but unless I’m overlooking something, 60 days prior isn’t until tomorrow?

So I am trying to make my touring plan and one thing I really want to do is meet the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow when they are dressing in their Halloween costumes. Does anyone know what time they chance over from their regular outfits to their Halloween outfits? Is it right at 7:00 or a little before? Thanks!
Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy have historically started meeting at 7. Note that in prior years they have not met INSIDE the tent during the party, though, they are scattered around the Storybook Circus area. As mentioned, though, we won’t have exact details on times and locations until the first party.

Will they have any cm discount dates?

How long will the Aladdin character meet and greets be? My 5 year old loves jafar! What time does this one line up and how early should I get there?

Will they have any cm discount dates?

How long will the Aladdin character meet and greets be? My 5 year old loves jafar! What time does this one line up and how early should I get there?

I can't answer the first question. The Aladdin characters, especially Jafar typically dont have long lines. I would think if they return this year there may be an increased interest with the new live action movie that just came out. I know my kids didn't care about meeting them these past few years, but after seeing current movie and now rewatching the 90s version, those are the only characters they want to meet this year at the party.

If those are your main priority characters I would think 30 min prior to party start would be more than enough time, and possibly being overzealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts