"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I had heard they were sold out Resort wide the last week of September, with claims of restocking 10/2. However, I’ve yet to hear of anyone who’s found once since.
They had them at Wilderness Lodge (Roaring Fork) this morning. This must be new stock — they were not there last night. Don’t know how long they will last but good luck!!!

I just read on another thread that someone got one at the YC last night.

ETA It was actually this morning, I remembered wrong :-)

Darn! I was just at YC Fri-Mon and every day they were out. The CMs said they should be there “at any time” - guess I just missed it!

Rain at about 8 so no horseman, no dancing in parade, no sparks from gravediggers. Stupid rain.

Well you made me feel better about missing the first parade since we were in SDMT line! The second parade was more dry, and the grave diggers sparked, folks danced, but still no HH. Not perfect, but better, I think. I’m sorry your kiddos were not having the best time. Hopefully the many rides at the end of the night helped. I’ll bet we crossed paths somewhere as we were at WL too!

@twodogs - It sounds like you had a pretty great experience compared to some of the other reports from last night and lots of fortune on your side! Good for you!

Yes, we felt we had some really good luck AND some really great advice from this very thread that helped tremendously last night. Everyone’s postings here helped me so much! I had better expectations and prepared my girls accordingly. And our parade and fireworks viewing were pure pixie dust/luck/serendipity, so I can’t explain that, but it was a treat for sure! Honestly thank you to ALL who have contributed to this thread!!

Jack and Sally met in the Town Square theater! They have an amazing backdrop for photos and bright purple lights! Amazing setup! Not too crowded here so far. We’ve already met Jack & Sally, Elvis Stitch, Winnie the Pooh & Friends, Terk and Jane (no Tarzan so far), and in line now at 7:45PM for Jafar! Also bought a T-shirt and the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket.

Jack and Sally met in the Town Square theater! They have an amazing backdrop for photos and bright purple lights! Amazing setup! Not too crowded here so far. We’ve already met Jack & Sally, Elvis Stitch, Winnie the Pooh & Friends, Terk and Jane (no Tarzan so far), and in line now at 7:45PM for Jafar! Also bought a T-shirt and the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket.
Huh interesting. Do you think this will be a permanent thing? Sounds like your doing great on characters!

We went to the Monday 10/8 party. This was our first Halloween Party so we had nothing to compare it to. We had a great time. If definitely felt crowded.

We got in around 3:30 (annual passes) and stayed until after the midnight Hocus Pocus Show. We did seven rides (with the help of 3 fast passes) including Mine Train, Big Thunder, Peter Pan, Pirates and Haunted Mansion. We did seven different character meets, watched fireworks from behind the castle, the late parade from Frontierland, and the midnight Hocus Pocus Show.

We ate a fast dinner, sampled a few of the seasonal treats, took a few magic shots, did a little shopping and came home with 465 pieces of candy from "Trick or Treating".

Not sure I would do it again with those crowd levels at that cost but certainly glad we did it once.

Oh they have them at SSR? I might have to pop over there today. Thanks!

Sorry that my message was not clear but we did not get one at SSR. I was inquiring if anyone has gotten one somewhere so I can go there and get one. We have seen some guest have them so we are hoping for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter