"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I am hoping for another early start to the party! I went two years ago on an adults only trip. I am excited (and hopeful) to take my kids to their first one this year. Our trip is booked 8/15-8/23

I will be at the 9-17 party and looking forward to character meet n greets! I told myself to trick or treat later in the evening because carrying around all that candy gets very heavy. Now that I have been back on afternoons, I should be able to stay the whole night and not leave early like before.

We have a trip booked from September 1-10 but we just booked a few days early at the Dolphin and were planning to go to the party on August 30! I can’t wait! I just hope the parties aren’t as busy as last year!

Sooooo last year we went the Sunday of Halloween week and it didn’t sell out. there was no AP or DVC discount. This year there is a discount for that same night. There isn’t a discount for the Tuesday of Halloween week.... which could mean more people will do Sunday over Tuesday to get in on the discount.

Decisions decisions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!