Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Myers house

i-XqHTjvf-XL.jpg

Seems like a 28 days later kind of house. So being zombies I doubt they'll bring back Walking Dead

Zombies are like money, you can never have enough!

Appears 23 days since first house announcement. Perhaps we can expect another ‘go round mid May?

House appears to V2.0 of original house (which I can’t place) during Bloody Mary’s year as icon - 2008.

Carole - great pics

Last edited:
Zombies are like money, you can never have enough!

Appears 23 days since first house announcement. Perhaps we can expect another ‘go round mid May?

House appears to V2.0 of original house (which I can’t place) during Bloody Mary’s year as icon - 2008.

Carole - great pics

Yep, 2008. I didn't attend that so I just found out this is a reboot/sequel of that house

"Dead Exposure was one of the eight haunted houses that was featured during Halloween Horror Nights: Reflections of Fear in Universal Studios Florida. An original theme at the event, the house brought guests through the last photographs of Charlie McPherson as he moved through a city full of zombies. Located in Sprung Tent 2 , the house featured strobe lights timed to camera clicks to simulate photographs."

From HHN:

I’m excited to reveal the second haunted house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2018. This fall, fear will infect you in a brand new house that lives within a world of a fan-favorite from our past: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero.

The original Dead Exposure house shook guests to their core. Easily one of the most terrifying houses we’ve ever had—you entered complete darkness with only bright flashes revealing the zombie horde surrounding you.

We’re bringing back that same terror. But this time, we’re dropping you in the middle of Paris in 1982. The city of lights has gone dark as chaos spreads, unchecked. Hordes of vicious, flesh-eating undead are swarming the streets.

The military is forcing those not affected into quarantine and a vaccination is being given. It’s the only chance to ward off the sickness but there are major side effects… blindness.

You’ll be lost in the darkness as the undead hunt you. An attack can come from anywhere. You don’t have to remember the original house, to understand this single truth: They will find you.

From HHN:

I’m excited to reveal the second haunted house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2018. This fall, fear will infect you in a brand new house that lives within a world of a fan-favorite from our past: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero.

The original Dead Exposure house shook guests to their core. Easily one of the most terrifying houses we’ve ever had—you entered complete darkness with only bright flashes revealing the zombie horde surrounding you.

We’re bringing back that same terror. But this time, we’re dropping you in the middle of Paris in 1982. The city of lights has gone dark as chaos spreads, unchecked. Hordes of vicious, flesh-eating undead are swarming the streets.

The military is forcing those not affected into quarantine and a vaccination is being given. It’s the only chance to ward off the sickness but there are major side effects… blindness.

You’ll be lost in the darkness as the undead hunt you. An attack can come from anywhere. You don’t have to remember the original house, to understand this single truth: They will find you.
The darkness portion sounds terrifying! Does anyone remember the original? I wonder how they will recreate the streets of Paris circa 1982?

Hello guys!
I'm new here!

It's gonna be our 4th time in Orlando (first time in October), we've never been to HHN before!
We're 3 adults and I would like to know how the mazes and the scary zones work.

Here's the deal:
my fiancé is CRAZY about horror things and LOVE this universe.
our friend also love terror/horror universe and like these things.
about me... I'm just TERRIFIED of those things lol I love horror movies and things like that but I'm really scared haha :confused3

We had this type of event here in São Paulo at the extinguished Playcenter that was called "Noites do Terror" (Terror Nights) and we still have this at the Hopi Hari Park called "Hora do Horror" (Horror Hour). I went 2 times at the "Noites do Terror" and a single time at the "Hora do Horror" and it was REALLY scary I was terrified all the time at the mazes lol.

My question here is: do the actors can TOUCH you? do they can hold us or make something more aggresive like keep us inside the maze agains our will?
I know it sounds bizarre to ask that but I've heard so many things about HHN even some police cases of actors assault or something like that... I was very afraid lol
Here in Sao Paulo during these events at the mazes the rules are clear: "they do NOT touch you and you CANNOT touch them" simple like that.
at HHN the rules are the same?
People enter in group lines at the mazes like here or enter as much as they wish?

big thanks in advance and sorry for my english. :)

Hello guys!
I'm new here!

It's gonna be our 4th time in Orlando (first time in October), we've never been to HHN before!
We're 3 adults and I would like to know how the mazes and the scary zones work.

Here's the deal:
my fiancé is CRAZY about horror things and LOVE this universe.
our friend also love terror/horror universe and like these things.
about me... I'm just TERRIFIED of those things lol I love horror movies and things like that but I'm really scared haha :confused3

We had this type of event here in São Paulo at the extinguished Playcenter that was called "Noites do Terror" (Terror Nights) and we still have this at the Hopi Hari Park called "Hora do Horror" (Horror Hour). I went 2 times at the "Noites do Terror" and a single time at the "Hora do Horror" and it was REALLY scary I was terrified all the time at the mazes lol.

My question here is: do the actors can TOUCH you? do they can hold us or make something more aggresive like keep us inside the maze agains our will?
I know it sounds bizarre to ask that but I've heard so many things about HHN even some police cases of actors assault or something like that... I was very afraid lol
Here in Sao Paulo during these events at the mazes the rules are clear: "they do NOT touch you and you CANNOT touch them" simple like that.
at HHN the rules are the same?
People enter in group lines at the mazes like here or enter as much as they wish?

big thanks in advance and sorry for my english. :)

They can’t touch you and you can’t touch them. Usually the people that end up getting assaulted are usually the scareactors themselves, I know last year there was an issue with some people drinking and getting a bit aggressive with the scare actors, but they won’t touch you.

You can enter a house as many times as you want but you will have to wait in line, the lines can get quite long they have passes you can purchase to make your wait shorter. But you’ll always be in a line and never enter a house alone.

Love zombies. LOVE them. Love the theme.

However....I HATE total blackouts, (its a claustrophobia thing), and I hate strobe lights, I find them very disorienting and they give me headache. :-( I'm hoping to hear reports back from people going before me that this house isn't pitch blackness while its still light outside, maybe if it is I will do this first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter