Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

My fingers are crossed that they have a Nun house this year, can't wait to see that movie.

Also like to see Walking Dead come back

I feel like Halloween is a good bet to be back with the movie coming

Nice pictures Robo! I'm so nervous walking around the park I'm not able to take any pictures!!

Nice pictures Robo! I'm so nervous walking around the park I'm not able to take any pictures!!

You will do great.

The Trick ‘r Treat Scare Zone was beautiful. I can’t remember exactly but plus or minus about 475 Pumkins come to mind as the number of lit up pumpkins in the trees.

First year or two we lugged in the ‘good’ camera, with lens weighs a ton. At this point if i can’t capture it on my iPhone, I’ll look forward to seeing the ones posted here lol.

First year or two we lugged in the ‘good’ camera, with lens weighs a ton. At this point if i can’t capture it on my iPhone, I’ll look forward to seeing the ones posted here lol.

These are off my iPhone.....some not so good.

IF I remember correctly Schumi had some great pics .........maybe we can coax her to break them out and share.....to keep things going ::yes::

Have to share a story from last year's HHN. We had a private HHN tour with my family. DS's fiancee was a wreck!! We came out of the first house and she was shaking!! While we're still behind the scenes, there were porta potties. She wants to use it. As she goes to open the door, my niece (with impeccably timing) screams! Fiancee nearly jumps out of her skin and screams so loud we got the attention of everyone in the house line. She thinks it's funny now but at the time...not so much! Wish I had a camera ready for that!! This year at least I'll have my phone out and accessible!

Have to share a story from last year's HHN. We had a private HHN tour with my family. DS's fiancee was a wreck!! We came out of the first house and she was shaking!! While we're still behind the scenes, there were porta potties. She wants to use it. As she goes to open the door, my niece (with impeccably timing) screams! Fiancee nearly jumps out of her skin and screams so loud we got the attention of everyone in the house line. She thinks it's funny now but at the time...not so much! Wish I had a camera ready for that!! This year at least I'll have my phone out and accessible!

Cute story.........but now she is a seasoned veteran having survived last year...Yep, take lots of pics with your phone and share.......we love looking at everyone’s pics.

LOL.....The one thing that caught me off guard last year was the crazy Santa that came from behind the wall in the “The Asylum” section of American Horror Stories Haunted House.

Cute story.........but now she is a seasoned veteran having survived last year...

LOL.....The one thing that caught me off guard last year was the crazy Santa that came from behind the wall in the “The Asylum” section of American Horror Stories Haunted House.

Ok- I have to start looking around! I have no idea where the crocodile was and have no memory of Santa!!

I remember from The Shining- those creepy little girls and the bar scene in that big room!

Two favourites from 2008

9-28-2008-090-M.jpg

b7315531-507b-4dc8-aadc-a5adaf8ea2c9_zpshpn97yth-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter