OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

By the way, anyone know how busy festival of holidays is during Christmas week? (Stupid question but I really want to have a meal or two or three here! With a 4 year old)

Yay, the menus are finally here! Thought it would be today as it is a week to opening.

So pleased some of my favourite things are back and new stuff. The snack list is going to take some updating tonight!

By the way, anyone know how busy festival of holidays is during Christmas week? (Stupid question but I really want to have a meal or two or three here! With a 4 year old)

Last year during the week after Christmas I don’t remember it being that bad. But we always ate or got snacks during non peek times. Some of the more popular ones would get longer lines. But they are well staffed because I don’t think they want big lines to form there in the middle of all the walkways.

Last year during the week after Christmas I don’t remember it being that bad. But we always ate or got snacks during non peek times. Some of the more popular ones would get longer lines. But they are well staffed because I don’t think they want big lines to form there in the middle of all the walkways.
:worship: Thanks!!! Definitely planning lots of snacking here!!!

all this holiday stuff is getting me more excited for our trip!!! Most of my reservations are done waiting on one and we will be all ready!

I'm really overwhelmed by all the food! I had all these plans for sit down meals for our week and now this list has me rethinking so many things. For starters, how do I train my stomach to fit more food in 24 days.

I am so going to eat a few of those Hot cocoa marshmallow macaroons. Like maybe one a day.

Last edited:
I'm really overwhelmed by all the food! I had all these plans for sit down meals for our week and now this list has me rethinking so many things. For starters, how to I train my stomach to fit more food in 24 days.

I am so going to eat a few of those Hot cocoa marshmallow macaroons. Like maybe one a day.
Hah! Me too!! I’m thinking “hmmm, which one should I cancel... maybe we can just get a couple of apps and eat outside!” Lol!

I'm really overwhelmed by all the food! I had all these plans for sit down meals for our week and now this list has me rethinking so many things. For starters, how do I train my stomach to fit more food in 24 days.

They are top of the list for me too, they look lovely.

The AP Twitter feed teased peppermint churros and candy cane beignets! They also said that more holiday food info would be released tomorrow!

So exciting! I was hoping for a good long other holiday food offerings blog post like they did last year. I hope the Santa glove macaroons are back too as I missed out on those last year.

OK I’ve gone from excitement to tears in a few minutes! Did my usual check of the DL AP Facebook page and saw my precious Dooney is being released today for AP holders only!!!

I thought it wasn’t an AP holder only bag? Does that mean it will still be released online later in the month? If it’s not, I have NO chance of getting it on my trip do I thanks to eBay sharks? Would a Fairytale shopper hold it for me for a month until I get there?

Sorry for all the questions but really hoping someone can help, thanks everyone.

I agree. We have breakfast and dinner planned for almost every day. Mostly because we are a big group. We obviously want to try so many things on these menus. But after remembering that the people we travel with eat for like 2 or three people each i think we will be able to eat at both our reservations and try the booths

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter