OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

Well that's just dumb! I'm pretty irked by that also. It will definitely throw a wrench into our plans next weekend. I wonder if maybe it's some kind of error? If anyone finds out why, please report back!

Just saw this and now I'm kind of bummed. We're staying at DLH and this will change how we get to EMH. We'll really only get two days at DL which is such a bummer. I guess we won't be doing any rope drops there. I guess I hope it's for WoC stuff because I'd love for some people to get to enjoy that this holiday season, but I'm kinda miffed it will impact every single day we're there.
But there are things on the events that start before 11 a.m.?? Doesn't make sense. And yes, what about EMH?

This calendar still has 8 a.m. DCA openings: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ca/calendar/?month=201811

The other weird thing is the Nov 15th is DVC Moonlight Magic, with the park only open to DVC members with tickets from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., so closing at 10:30 p.m. on Nov 15th doesn't make sense either.

But there are things on the events that start before 11 a.m.?? Doesn't make sense. And yes, what about EMH?

This calendar still has 8 a.m. DCA openings: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ca/calendar/?month=201811

The other weird thing is the Nov 15th is DVC Moonlight Magic, with the park only open to DVC members with tickets from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., so closing at 10:30 p.m. on Nov 15th doesn't make sense either.
Good point about EMH. I'd want some type of discount if this isn't an error.

It also doesn't make sense that they'd have next weekend as an 11 AM opening when it's the premiere of the food festival.

I’d bet a good $100 the calendar thing is a mistake. I can’t remember a time disney changes the calendar to less time so short notice. It even says 11am for today... I don’t think they opened at 11 today.

There’s no AP discount I believe. Which one are you getting?

Well it looks like the AP one is a different size and at DLR only, am I right? I’m nit sure, I may just wait and see what they have there when I go beginning of December. Probably gone by then. Which did you get?

Well it looks like the AP one is a different size and at DLR only, am I right? I’m nit sure, I may just wait and see what they have there when I go beginning of December. Probably gone by then. Which did you get?

Sorry yes, the AP one is a slightly different size and has a AP tag on it which looks nice. You must get an AP discount on that I would have thought?

I got the tote to try and get the full pattern in. Hope I get a good placement one as obviously won’t have picked it myself.

Anyone else see California Adventures hours for dec 1 to 6 change from 8am opening to 11am?

I was just coming to ask about this! I had gotten an email from Touring Plans and jumped over to the calendar which shows 9AM opening times for my dates and I was confused! Glad it appears to be a mistake

Can someone help me? Of course I’m a worst case scenario person. I can’t view any of my reservations! Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• 1D88471C-3B56-4B13-9F0E-3457C7020E18.png
    1D88471C-3B56-4B13-9F0E-3457C7020E18.png
    108 KB · Views: 13
Can someone help me? Of course I’m a worst case scenario person. I can’t view any of my reservations! Anyone else have this problem?

I think they are having IT issues. I have a big banner across the webpage saying online dining reservations are down and to call to book. I can’t see mine either.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the DCA hours debacle is part of the same issue.

I can see mine online and in my phone, but the ap took a really long time to load. Maybe refresh? This happened to me a few weeks ago and I panicked, it's what I do, but then they all reappeared.

So with the festival of the holidays sip and savor pass can you use it over multiple days? Like we are there for 4.5 days so would we be able to get our 8 things over the 4.5 days?

I made a list of the ones we want to try. Based on reported prices of the pass it doesn’t seem to save money but could be convenient not to deal with money at the booths.

So with the festival of the holidays sip and savor pass can you use it over multiple days? Like we are there for 4.5 days so would we be able to get our 8 things over the 4.5 days?

If the Festival of the Holidays Sip and Savor Pass is like the AP Food & Wine Pass I got earlier in the year, then yes it can be used over multiple days. On my AP F&W pass I had 8 or 10 "tabs" that I would redeem for the food booth items. I couldn't eat that much in one day and spread it over 2 different days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!