OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

I GOT THE BAG!

Ordered it online. Had to pay a fortune for international shipping but it is mine! Dreamed of this since seeing the Christmas in July preview. I hope it arrives before we leave!

Nice! Were you able to get an AP discount on it? I’m having trouble linking my AP but if theres no discount, I won’t bother and just order

That holiday food list is amazing! Even if Festival of Holidays wasn’t around, I would be happy with a lot of things on there. I don’t how we are going to fit it all in.

Yep! Same here! Small amounts and sharing!!!

I think that’s the way to go. My husband and I was were just discussing maybe cancelling some reservations but they are our favourites so we can’t think of even one to cancel. So it’s sharing everything this trip now!

Anyone else see California Adventures hours for dec 1 to 6 change from 8am opening to 11am?

If I thought today couldn’t get any better what with me buying my Christmas Dooney, that great Holiday snack blog post, the candy cane date announcement, my husband goes and gets me this....

The most wonderful time of year is truly beginning! :santa:

Yes I just got that message too and I'm trying to figure out why all of November and December are now 11am opens!

Just saw this and now I'm kind of bummed. We're staying at DLH and this will change how we get to EMH. We'll really only get two days at DL which is such a bummer. I guess we won't be doing any rope drops there. I guess I hope it's for WoC stuff because I'd love for some people to get to enjoy that this holiday season, but I'm kinda miffed it will impact every single day we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter