October Pre & Trip reports

We headed over to the MK around 4 yesterday afternoon. At dinner at Pecos Bills then hit our fast passes. Space Mtn, Buzz and Haunted mansion. This was our view inside HM for about 15 minutes
IMG_1366.JPG
Seems like there were a lot of naught ghouls causing problems last night, ride stopped twice. Glad we had fast passes, park was packed. Headed back to the Fort just at the right time to see the fireworks from the boat ride and the dock. Enjoyed a campfire then off to bed.
IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1372.JPG IMG_1371.JPG IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1376.JPG IMG_1377.JPG

Could someone get pics of the recreation prices boards? Maybe the menus also? If they have changed we can update the info page. Thanks.

We found this on our table when we got back fro the MK last night :confused: .....anyone missing a bottle of ketchup?
View attachment 361598
our ketchup is safely accounted for!

We headed over to the MK around 4 yesterday afternoon. At dinner at Pecos Bills then hit our fast passes. Space Mtn, Buzz and Haunted mansion. This was our view inside HM for about 15 minutes
View attachment 361599
Seems like there were a lot of naught ghouls causing problems last night, ride stopped twice. Glad we had fast passes, park was packed. Headed back to the Fort just at the right time to see the fireworks from the boat ride and the dock. Enjoyed a campfire then off to bed.
View attachment 361599 View attachment 361601 View attachment 361602 View attachment 361603 View attachment 361604 View attachment 361605 View attachment 361606 View attachment 361607
Great pictures!!

@tiggerdad let us know if you get a brunch reservation- ours is at 12!

DW and I are being slow about getting going. Last day here.

We'll probably be over at FW around 1230 or so. Might just snack instead being that late since I don't have reservation. We'll tour around and check on seeing who's around. No schedule until dinner tonight.

View attachment 361599
View attachment 361599 View attachment 361601 View attachment 361602 View attachment 361603 View attachment 361604 View attachment 361605 View attachment 361606 View attachment 361607

Yeah, it messed up twice on us and got everyone backed up. Messed up our plan to utilize the fireworks as a good opportunity to hit the rides. We lost 40 minutes on HM (wait time was 25) and only got BTM before wait time went back up.

We did manage to catch 7DMT at a 25 minute wait though.

Park was full, but still FAR better than it was in March. I'll never do that again.

@tltay2005 did you hear the water parade from your site last night? Rumor has it, they turned down the sound due to complaints. I have mixed reviews on some hearing it and some not from the full hookup sites. I know cloud cover and wind will play a factor too.

@tltay2005 did you hear the water parade from your site last night? Rumor has it, they turned down the sound due to complaints. I have mixed reviews on some hearing it and some not from the full hookup sites. I know cloud cover and wind will play a factor too.
We were in 1322 last night and could hear it! I’m on the side that loves it!

Oh no WAY!! 45 minutes ago?? We just left there ten minutes ago so we must have been inside eating while you were sitting on the porch! We’re back at our site now- heading out at 3:15 for the Halloween party so hoping you can swing in quick to say hi before we go! If not joe and two kids will still be here this evening :)

@serenitygr & @snowmedic

I love it too! It's one of my most favorite things about Disney. That parade is MAGICAL indeed.

We have always been able to hear it from 1500 and we were happy to hear it last year from the 1900 loop. However, I have read twice now that the volume has been turned down due to complaints, and was crushed to hear that.

Next thing that will be to load is the pool party, fallowed by the busses that start running early and into the late hours.

I say if we can’t hear the water parade in Dec. and Jan. we go and complain. That is one of the ways I know what time it is while I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter