October 2015!!

Absolutely GLEEFUL - just booked airfare for 6 for $714 10/26-10/30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that rate there was no way I could pass. Flying out of Hartford CT so we have about a 2 hour drive to the airport but it is so worth it. Have not booked hotel yet, still trying to decide whether to go mod (between CSR and CB) or book POP 2 rooms and then see if discounts come out for Mods or free dining is offered. My kids have no clue and I am keeping it a surprise until the day we depart. My oldest will actually celebrate her bday the 29th so will need to decide where we should book a dinner that is extra special for her!

Absolutely GLEEFUL - just booked airfare for 6 for $714 10/26-10/30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that rate there was no way I could pass. Flying out of Hartford CT so we have about a 2 hour drive to the airport but it is so worth it.

Wow! Who are you flying with? The best I was able to get was $101 one-way from Bradley with Southwest. Still waiting on return trip for 11/3.

Wow! Who are you flying with? The best I was able to get was $101 one-way from Bradley with Southwest. Still waiting on return trip for 11/3.
Jetblue. The fare was $84 each way and I also used a little over $300 in credit card points : )

The Pirate & Pals Firework Voyage reservations for October are now open (at least for the first few weeks). With the limited dates for Wishes vs. Hallowishes you may want to book early. I had only 1 option for our trip to see Wishes as I'd prefer to see the Hallowishes show from inside the park due to the projections.
Mike

Well, I didn't get my BOG res and I was logged in right at 6am. Going to keep checking - I did get a Crystal Palace that I will hang on to and a few others I was happy about :love:

This is going to be a great trip. I'm so excited. I got free dining for the week that I really wanted. We ended up having to book a preferred kind room at CSR. As much as I'd love to save money and keep checking for standard room availability it might work out better since it's just the two of us and we'd get a bigger bed and in a preferred location. Also booked our hotel for the night before our flight to Disney and think I got a pretty good deal that includes long term parking. Just book the flights last night for perfect times. Wish they were a little cheaper. I went with jet blue instead of southwest since the prices were comparable for nonstop flights. Just added my flight info for magical express. Glad I could do that online. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

It is now midnight into a new day and I can officially say that we are 100 days away from our trip to WDW!

Aloha October 2015 peeps! I'm planning a probable October 2016 vacation and wondering if the majority was able to book resort dates with a discount or should I expect to pay rack rates?

I need advice from my Dis friends.
I have my first 3 days picked and decided on. They were easy but I am very torn over the last two days Oct 21 and 22.
Here is my week (this is all October 2015)
Sun 18th: leave offsite hotel arrive at AKL check in. May hit MK or go grocery shopping. MNSSHP 4pm til we are kicked out (no changing tickets purchased)
Monday 19th: Sleep in a little Head to Epcot for F&W time
Tuesday 20th: AK with Ohana dinner at 7pm (unable to alter this day at all)

Those are fine but here is my problem area:
Wednesday the 21st
A) MK Keys to Kingdom tour til 1pm, nap till 4. 5 til close MK (only night for wishes but its the RED park for the day )
B) Epcot (green day)

Thursday the 22nd
A) Epcot (red day) till 4 then DTD shopping till about 8 or 9
B) MK (green day) Keys to Kingdom tour till 1, ride a few things till 5 ( closes at 7 for party) DTD 6 - 9 for shopping

If I go with A) i have 2 red days but I have a whole evening at MK and another 1/2 day at Epcot. For a total of 2 evening at MK (party and EMH night) and 1 and 1/2 days at Epcot
If I go with B) I have 2 green days but I basically kill a ticket for just Keys to the Kingdom tour as we will need to leave to go shopping shortly after our tour ends. With this one I have just MNSSHP night at MK and a few hours after the Keys tour, but 2 full days at Epcot.

Crowd levels are no higher then a 6

Help, What should I do!

I like A) With FP+ I don't put as much stock in Red/Green days anymore.

Also I'm not familiar with this term vvvVVVvvv. Please explain.:D

"MK Keys to Kingdom tour til 1pm, nap till 4. 5 til close MK (only night for wishes but its the RED park for the day )"

Sounds like fun. 82 days for us!

Also I'm not familiar with this term vvvVVVvvv. Please explain.:D

"MK Keys to Kingdom tour til 1pm, nap till 4. 5 til close MK (only night for wishes but its the RED park for the day )"
Yea we dont really "nap" more like go back to the room get a shower and check our email

Oct. 25-31, All Star Music, my wife's 50th birthday is the 27th and her mother is joining us for the week

I need advice from my Dis friends.
I have my first 3 days picked and decided on. They were easy but I am very torn over the last two days Oct 21 and 22.
Here is my week (this is all October 2015)
Sun 18th: leave offsite hotel arrive at AKL check in. May hit MK or go grocery shopping. MNSSHP 4pm til we are kicked out (no changing tickets purchased)
Monday 19th: Sleep in a little Head to Epcot for F&W time
Tuesday 20th: AK with Ohana dinner at 7pm (unable to alter this day at all)

Those are fine but here is my problem area:
Wednesday the 21st
A) MK Keys to Kingdom tour til 1pm, nap till 4. 5 til close MK (only night for wishes but its the RED park for the day )
B) Epcot (green day)

Thursday the 22nd
A) Epcot (red day) till 4 then DTD shopping till about 8 or 9
B) MK (green day) Keys to Kingdom tour till 1, ride a few things till 5 ( closes at 7 for party) DTD 6 - 9 for shopping

If I go with A) i have 2 red days but I have a whole evening at MK and another 1/2 day at Epcot. For a total of 2 evening at MK (party and EMH night) and 1 and 1/2 days at Epcot
If I go with B) I have 2 green days but I basically kill a ticket for just Keys to the Kingdom tour as we will need to leave to go shopping shortly after our tour ends. With this one I have just MNSSHP night at MK and a few hours after the Keys tour, but 2 full days at Epcot.

Crowd levels are no higher then a 6

Help, What should I do!
I was able to grab a 6pm reservation for BOG on my MNSSHP night Yaaaaa and I have decided to go with the option A days :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter