October 2015!!

joining in as well!!! :) planning first family trip oct 24-30. myself, DH, DS (9), DD (14 months), and my mom. staying at POP and doing dining plan; hoping for free dining. ;) also doing MNSSHP. looking forward to making ADRs; trying to figure out how to make the best use of fastpass+

So excited to join in. Just booked our 2nd trip to WDW today. We are also doing CL for the first time as well so very eager to hear about everyone's experiences. We will be arriving the 24th and leaving on Halloween. I guess I need to add a ticker to my signature now that we are officially booked! woot!

Excited to join in here! Our calendar for next school year has been posted. We will be at AKV Kidani 10/10-10/17. We took our first October trip in 2011. We normally go in May every year, but decided to hold off to be able to go to MNSSHP again. Can't wait. Ready for all the planning to commence.

im in! Oct 30 - Nov 9! Hoping to catch the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP. Currently booked at AoA but if our travel party decreases, we'll probably go to All Star Sports! :)

Hello! We are officially booked for the last week in October! We have never done October before so I hope the crowds are low like they are in mid-September. Staying at the Yacht Club for the first time (stayed Beach Club in September and LOVED it).

Checking in!!! Booked our October trip to celebrate my Wife's 30th B-Day! It was only fair that we booked this for her because we ended up celebrating my 30th bday this past December. hehe We'll be staying at POR- The royal guest rooms from 10/2 - 10/11.

Whoop! Just purchased our airfare. Southwest just opened up until the end of October. $115 each way for my husband and myself.

We're all set for our October trip, can't wait. MNSSHP and F&W are a favorite of our family. Last year we did a very short 3 day trip at WDW and then took our first cruise so we felt really rushed. This year it's all WDW....no cruise, so we are excited to start planning.

Just booked our surprise trip for 10/14-10/19 and we will be staying at Pop Century...we are surprising DD11 and DD14 and I am not sure how I am going to keep my mouth shut for so long :rotfl:. This will be our first time staying at Pop, in fact this will be the first time that we will be staying at any Value resort, we are really excited about it...now I just have to figure out which decade to request :goodvibes.

It's official! I just put down our deposit for 10/17/10-24! We will be staying at the Contemporary for the 1st time!

Whoop! Just purchased our airfare. Southwest just opened up until the end of October. $115 each way for my husband and myself.

Nice. :thumbsup2
We just booked SW yesterday for October. $99 down, :Pinkbouncbut $179 back. :crazy2: Oh well. It doesn't really matter. We're going! :woohoo:

Just booked our next Disney trip today at the Polynesian for Oct 24 to Nov 1st. It's our first visit to the Poly so we are very excited. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary and our daughters 5th birthday :)

Likely going to do the MNSSHP and am looking for fun ideas for family costumes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter