October 2015!!

I'm planning an October 2015 trip also. :) Pretty sure it will be 9 nights (10/21 - 10/30) at AKL, well, AKV technically since I'm renting points.

It's a trip to replace our Oct 2014 trip we chose to cancel in favor of doing several house projects. Our house is for sale now. LOL

My husband and I went to WDW together in Feb 2014 and at the time, I didn't think I'd feel the need to go back. After we got back home, I found myself missing it! I'm extra excited because they've added a few new things since we were there. We loved the low crowds in Feb as well as the weather (little cold in the mornings) so we're hoping late October has pleasant crowds and warm but not hot weather!

October here too! We plan on 9 nights/10 days at POFQ with a DLXDP ....we are going as a giant group to celebrate my 40th year of life! I am very excited! As a TA I am waiting just like EVERYONE else for rates to be released....! LOL:rotfl2:

Oh and I am at day 450...as our dates will be 10/2 - 10/12

I'm planning an October 2015 trip also. :) Pretty sure it will be 9 nights (10/21 - 10/30) at AKL, well, AKV technically since I'm renting points. It's a trip to replace our Oct 2014 trip we chose to cancel in favor of doing several house projects. Our house is for sale now. LOL My husband and I went to WDW together in Feb 2014 and at the time, I didn't think I'd feel the need to go back. After we got back home, I found myself missing it! I'm extra excited because they've added a few new things since we were there. We loved the low crowds in Feb as well as the weather (little cold in the mornings) so we're hoping late October has pleasant crowds and warm but not hot weather!
we went in Oct of 13 and the weather was perfect.

I'm planning an October 2015 trip also. :) Pretty sure it will be 9 nights (10/21 - 10/30) at AKL, well, AKV technically since I'm renting points.

It's a trip to replace our Oct 2014 trip we chose to cancel in favor of doing several house projects. Our house is for sale now. LOL

My husband and I went to WDW together in Feb 2014 and at the time, I didn't think I'd feel the need to go back. After we got back home, I found myself missing it! I'm extra excited because they've added a few new things since we were there. We loved the low crowds in Feb as well as the weather (little cold in the mornings) so we're hoping late October has pleasant crowds and warm but not hot weather!
We will be at AKL too! We are doing a split stay at BC, AKL and then a condo off site for a few days to be park commandos lol. We always plan rest days when staying on site and this will be our first time at deluxes so we know we want to enjoy!!
October is my absolute favourite time to go!!

So yeah, if Disney could release their 2015 rates......that'd be great.....I want to stay deluxe, but with all of the add - ons I want it does not, for us make sense to do so. Also read as....we cannot afford it....:( Maybe someday....

Yeah, I'm going October 2015 too. We're planning it for the Tower of Terror 10-miler weekend, so probably the 1st through the 10th. Going to be taking my nearly 2-year-old on a plane! Eeek!

Seeing as how Disney just announced 2015 rates we will all be booking soon. I am a TA so if there are any questions at all feel free to ask me!

I meant that they announced the rates will be released soon....July 30th to be exact. I am a TA and have been getting harassed by nearly everyone about it....LOL but its ok...sorry I misspoke!

I highly doubt she hates you! We are all just excited to begin really planning instead of this prelim stuff. You know what I mean?:confused3

yes, I usually go in October. The crowds aren't bad I don't think, and we went last year Halloween week. It was a lot of fun....and anything that was crowded was usually just traffic in and out of World Showcase. The Halloween Party was insane, but that is too be expected. Temps are great too. I live in AZ so to me it was freezing in the morning but perfect midday. Its not really freezing, just my perception as I have turned into a wuss living in the desert! I am from Upstate New York originally.

We're planning to go early October so we can do the Tower of Terror race. I've been reading in previous years it was still pretty humid even at night! I saw today someone posted that all hotels are full for T of T weekend. We plan to stay the entire week after the race so I'm hoping crowds die down afterwards. I definitely want to do the Mickey's NSSH party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter