• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Challenge

You MADE your cards??!?!?!?:eek:

Ok, mine will get out in the next week or so but I use pre-produced cards. The letter is written on the computer, just need to scan in a few pictures and print it.

We're on campus tomorrow even though there are no classes so I will probably be very busy writing (addresses that is) in the morning and hopefully will get the letters printed out.

Deb

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily
You MADE your cards??!?!?!?:eek:

Yup. Last year was my first year and they were very simple looking. I used a VersaMark stamp and chalks. This year, my friend offered a workshop to make them. I simply picked out the card I liked best and then came to the workshop. It was a lot of fun! I really like the card and you can tell a big improvement from last year to this year.

finished 6 more today .So that puts me at a total of 41. I might do a few more later tonight but probably not! LOL! I should be working on my dinner for tomorrow!

I squeaked one more in today... that will probably be it for the month, as we will be gone Thurs-Sunday and I return to the school to sub on Monday. But I'm happy with my progress! Good job to EVERYONE! ....................P

Hay there ladies, this will be my last update for the month - I leave for vacation today, a pit stop to visit hubby's family in Bama then off to Disney on Sunday!! :hyper:

So I will try to check in but just in case I can't, I am sure you all can figure out the November winner.

I have a few things for the winner already and will pick up a few more from the Downtown Disney scrapbook store while I am down there. I won't be home until the 8th of December though, so your gift will be sent out after I get home.

Here are the updates as of Turkey Day morning:

cobbler = 24
wtpclc = 0
PattyT = 25
ToDisney = 30
FantasticDisFamily = 39
Beanie = 24
Pjlla = 16
Alice28 = 53
Jennz = 0
TonyS20 = 66
Spinning = 41
BigBabyBlues = 20
TnTraveler = 10
WdwMom = 21

That means we have done 369 pages this month!!

Have a happy Turkey day and I will try to check back in before the 8th!

I did two pages last night in baby-to-be's (Molly's) baby book.

I *might* try to work on our family album on Saturday, but I doubt it....55 is most likely where I am going to stop this month.

I completed 7 more which brings me to 27. Not sure if I'll get more done in the next two days. I hope so. I decided to make my mom a Disney album for Christmas. Finished one trip all ready, but there was only 7 pictures. Have trip #2 almost done. I think I have 3 pages to go. Hopefully I'll get them done Monday or Tuesday.

Woo hoo! I got all 32 pages journaled. So, I am at 32 for the month. Not a record, but it's been a heck of a month. Just one more book by Chistmas. Way to go TonyS20 and Alice 28!

Did 2 more on Sunday but that is it for this month. I finished those two for the Make a Wish commitment and the rest of the week is our big choir Christmas program.

Deb

I'm pretty sure this is it for the month... 2 more for a total of 32.

I finished 4 more pages this past weekend for a total of 70!! :cool1: That is great for me!!

Also, my DH has been slow about building the desk that I want for my scrapping room. I found some tables at Sam's that I think will work perfectly. He is supposed to set them up today for me! :love: Then I will have a place to leave out my scrapping stuff!! Hopefully that will keep me motivated because right now I work in spurts!! :Pinkbounc

Well, I didn't win, and I didn't meet my own goal of finishing my Disney album done, but I did get 38 pages finished this month, that's huge for me! 8 of those were today even, and I was home with both kids!

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter