• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Challenge

My grand total after today is 33 pages! I even finished the cover page for my Son's school book! That book is now finished! I will start first grade in a new book TOP LOADING! The CM book is very nice but after preschool and Kindergarten I am done! I really do best in a top loading. I think one of the main reasons, beside the fact I need everything in order I don't like to work out of the book. I hate to take the pages out of a CM book because I can never get it back together easily and I seem to always get out of order!

ToDisney...have a great trip!! Just think how much more you will have to scrap when you get back!! :p :wave2:

I have done 0 since my last post! :teeth: Still at 24...

It's not much, but I got one more done this weekend, and I don't even remember what that brings me to......one more than I posted the last time anyway.

Steph

I got 4 REALLY CUTE pages done yesterday and it feels really good! Not an abundance, but I LOVE the way they came out, so I feel really good. And I got a good start on another 2 page LO, which I will finish today, after church, when DS and DH are at a cub scout field trip and pack meeting!................P

two more done today! So my total is now up to 35! I am so thrilled. Won't be scrapping any more today off to a friends to see the Eagles game...maybe will get a little done tomorrow.
Hope to scrap on Wed with a friend!
Have a great day!

I finally counted how many pages I have done this month and I counted 21. I think I am missing some but not enough to bother with. Just happy I am in 1966 with my mom's book. Almost up to when I was born. Yipee!!!!

I finished 2 pages last night so I think I'm up to a whopping 8
pages. Woo Hoo!! Hopefully I'll get 2 more done tonight. If I could do at least 2 pages every other day for the next 25 days,
that'll be 50 pages---which would complete my vacation book or at the very least have it almost finished.
So with that said....I'll get off the computer!
Karen aka TN Traveler

I'm up to 15 for this month.... I'm pleased. Probably won't get many more done. I signed up to be a substitute teacher and I got my first call for tomorrow!...............P

Yippee, yahoo, hurray...I am done with the father in law album!!!!!

12 more pages this evening--I *think* that puts me at 53. Double check that though.........

I did a couple while sitting in the ticket booth Friday but forgot to count them. Will post an update tomorrow - but that is all I got done as it was primarily a theater weekend meaning long days and nights backstage then stike on Sunday. Ah but it is fun!

Deb

Aaargh - what a crazy month! Between company, sports competitions and finishing up with a killer week of the stomach flu I don't have any pages done! I don have about 30 PL-d though so I'm going to get on the board at the very least for this month!!

Another two on Saturday...and another two today!
Laurens book is coming alomg well----but the 10 year old and 4 year old need help!

cobbler = 24
wtpclc = 0/1
PattyT = 19
ToDisney = 30
FantasticDisFamily = 29
Beanie = 24
Pjlla = 15
Alice28 = 53
Jennz = 0
TonyS20 =60
Spinning = 35
bigbabyblues = 19
tntraveler = 8
wdwmom = 21

2 more last night. Won't get any done tonight (office meeting)
and not likely to get anything done Wed night (dinner at inlaws)
and then Thursday is Thanksgiving ALREADY?!?! ':earseek:
Might get to work on it a little Thursday night but have to lay out my shopping strategy and get ready for Friday morning! Maybe one day over the weekend while kids are out of school, I can take a day and watch movies and scrapbook! That would be AWESOME!!
Have a blessed day!!
Karen

OK, officially, I'm still at 0, but I know have all 32 pages of my nephew's album in his book. I just need to journal. I will be scrapping Saturday, so I am hoping to get that done. Keep your fingers crosseed fro me, because I still have at least 1 book to do before Christmas. Yikes!

Am up to 39 pages as I was able to finish another 10 between last Friday and Monday evening.
Deb

I got one more done last night, chipping away at that album bit by bit! My goal was to be done by Thanksgiving, and it doesn't look like I'm going to make it, but I'm getting there!

Steph

I finished 6 more pages this weekend. I think my total is 66, but double check that.

I also finished my Christmas cards. My friend is a Stampin' Up consultant and had a Christmas card party this weekend. We ordered the stuff for our cards a month ago (she had 7 different styles to pick from). I did 2 different styles. One is a photo card from WDW. I used the castle punch on my iridescent sparkle paper and silver sparkle paper. I punched 2 of each and they were in the corner of the photo. The photo is the 2 of us in our Hawaiian shirts in front of the castle. The inside is stamped "Warm Winter Wishes". They look very good! The other one is very nice with eyelets, torn paper and some ribbon. It looks good, but was very time consuming. Anyway, all my cards are ready to be addressed and sent out. This is a record for me!!:Pinkbounc Last year I think my cards went out the week of Christmas!!

Thanks for reminding me about Christmas cards :(

Mine did not even go out last year, so I HAVE to do it this year! Just add it to my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter