• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Challenge

cobbler

DIS Veteran
I will guess that I won in October so if not then the rightful owner can gladly take it from me :) :)

So the challenge is to scrap as many pages as you can - completely finishing them with journaling and then post here when you have them finished.

I will keep the pages updated and get some goodies for the November winner.

Now just to let the November winner know in advance that your gift may arrive a little late but I am sure you won't mind ;)

Why?? Because I will be in Disney from November 28th and be home on December 8th so I will get the November winner something from the scrapbook store from Downtown Disney :Pinkbounc

So that should give everyone an incentive because the treat will be from the Disney scrapbooking store. So I hope you don't mind the wait. :hyper:

Well everyone, good luck :sunny:

Oh boy! Count me in. I'm not expecting a great month, but what an awesome incentive!!!!!!

we have had sooo much going on this sumer and fall and I am sooo far behind - I am going to use this as incentive to GET THE PAGES DONE! Starting tonight! So count me in!
now I need to go organize the rest of my scrap stuff to get ready to go!

Count me in, but I'm not sure how much I'll get done. Theater season has started....

when I leave work I am on my way to the high school for fittings. This show we're using a fair amount (with only minor alterations) from a huge period show we did 3 years ago at the middle school. So I hope to get back to scrapping next week.

At the very least I am going to scrap on the 13th!
Deb

Count me in...by tonight I will have 4 pages done!! Gotta love scrappin the Halloween stuff!! :)

Count me in.... October was a bust for me, due to lots of sewing Halloween costumes.... but I am MOTIVATED!! Watch out!.....P

I'm in too! DM has been here visiting this past 2 weeks so I haven't done much, which leaves me lots to do this month - yeah! lol I'm getting ready for another power layout since I finished my first one (almost, 3 pages left) I can't scrap without it any more! :)

I have 4 pages done and will have 2 more tomorrow...I am going to work on them while the kids are at school!! :p

Well, I got 31 pages in my PL box last night, so that's a good start. I need to switch gears for a bit, though, so it may be a while before anything actually makes it into the book. The count is up to 57 pages to be done by Christmas. Maybe more if my mom gets me the pictures I want to do for my dad! Is there a job where someone pays me to do my own scrapping?

Here is our group and updates so far

cobbler - 0 (not eligible anyway)
wtpclc - 0
PattyT - 0
ToDisney - 0
FantasticDisFamily - 0
Beanie - 6
Pjlla - 0
Alice28 - 6
jennz - 0

Its still early in the month. Hope you all get some done this weekend :)

LOL. I did 1 page last night. Next week should be better.

7 more pages for me; I'm at 13.

But I have to say this is the most tedious, difficult book I have done. It is of my father in law and his parents...none of the pictures are labeled, my mother in law lives in CA and I told her I would organize the pictures and put them in an album for her as a Christmas gift. But it's so hard when I certainly am not going to scrap ALL the pictures, but I don't know what is important, etc. My father in law died 3 years ago, so he's not here to ask...some of the pics are at least interesting. My father in law was born in 1938 and in the late 1920's his parents got married and moved to the Panama Canal Zone as my husband's grandfather was some supervisor at the Canal Locks. So there are some neat pictures of the area, that's for sure. I just have no idea what to write about them! I'm leaving the majority of the journaling to my mother in law cause at least she knows more than I do.

That, combined with the fact my mother in law wanted an 8.5 x 11 album makes this SO hard! I am so used to 12x12----I'm having a hard time making things fit! This album is going to be monstro when it's done.

Guess I forgot to post.... I am at 4 for the month.... oh well... at least a few are done!................P

Originally posted by Alice28

But I have to say this is the most tedious, difficult book I have done. It is of my father in law and his parents...none of the pictures are labeled ... in the late 1920's his parents got married and moved to the Panama Canal Zone ... So there are some neat pictures of the area ... I just have no idea what to write about them!

That, combined with the fact my mother in law wanted an 8.5 x 11 album makes this SO hard! I am so used to 12x12----I'm having a hard time making things fit! This album is going to be monstro when it's done.

Alice, maybe you could find some historical info about the Panama Canal on the Internet & include it with some of those photos.

I understand about going to an 8.5" x 11" ablum after using a 12" x 12"! I have done recipe sb books & an ABC sb album in 8.5" x 11" & it is amazing what I wanted to put on the page, but it is so much smaller!

Stick with the book! It is a family history book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter