November 2017 Discount and Code watch

We booked day the flights were released- flight down has stayed the same( went up but came back down) and flight home which was sold out which we paid $180 per person is no longer sold out but its $247 a person.

JetBlue only offers a fare reduction if the change is within 2 weeks of your purchase.

Magical Holidays Room Offer is and active!!!! That was a huge surprise to me this morning and now I'm going to be late to work!!! I didn't see a "hint" on here at all. Did I miss it? I was anticipating (hoping) for room discounts to be released at the beginning of August.

Well I now wait for my Agent to begin her day to hopefully snag me at least a few dollars savings. Lets stop mentioning this discount to anyone so I can ensure I still get mine. Once she has mine snagged, you can tell all your friends :) Have a great day everyone and thanks for posting Disney2NJ as I would never had known about this discount this morning.

Magical Holidays Room Offer is and active!!!! That was a huge surprise to me this morning and now I'm going to be late to work!!! I didn't see a "hint" on here at all. Did I miss it? I was anticipating (hoping) for room discounts to be released at the beginning of August.

Thank you for posting this morning. On the phone now. Hoping we can at least get the 10% for Wilderness Lodge. Does anyone know if the special pin codes for the fall and holiday season came out today too?

Discount availability is so completely different from what was available and offered for this summer. Is it that attendance and reservations is that much higher in Nov/Dec compared to summer? Crowd calendars don't seem to reflect that. I was considering a last minute, short summer trip and there was a variety of discounted rooms available of all categories. Basically only club level and rooms that cost between $700 and $1000/night for my week in the fall, though. Wow.

Yeah, the hotel availability has me very worried about going this time of year. I too tried to apply the discount, and nothing was available or we'd have to change hotels and pay almost double. I got a great discount last year for the end of October. Oh well, we're going for my daughter's bday. It's not like I can change when it is, I was just hoping to save a bit on the room.

Just got off the phone and she said she was having computer issues because none of the offers are showing up correctly and to call back later.

I was on hold for 45 min got on phone with rep. Told nothing for pofq then that I already had a discount. When I asked what it was she couldn't tell me then told me to call back in 30 min because computer very slow. On hold now -- maybe something will pop up for me Bring optimistic

I'm pretty disappointed in the whole "room only" discount. There is very little available for the most part. Have been checking daily for weeks now for this discount and was ready to go as soon as it was released. As a previous poster stated....the pickings are slim! Very discouraging!

I was on hold for 45 min got on phone with rep. Told nothing for pofq then that I already had a discount. When I asked what it was she couldn't tell me then told me to call back in 30 min because computer very slow. On hold now -- maybe something will pop up for me Bring optimistic

That was me this morning too. I've been on hold for 50 minutes now. I called back when I saw the discounts show up to book online (earlier they were down and not showing up). It is not showing much now and nothing for Wilderness Lodge, I'll be bummed if nothing is available, I just won't be able to spend as much on souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter