November 2017 Discount and Code watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Babsy, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Lilylogan

Lilylogan Mouseketeer

Yay I just got the Enchanted Escape room offer for the first week of Oct at Pop - been checking since the promo came out and finally got it today! Don't give up

2. Alabama Minnie

Alabama Minnie DIS Veteran

After doing the math, I just COULD NOT justify paying rack-rate for TWO rooms at the POLY. :( We have stayed at the POLY 5 times but ALWAYS with a discount (and most were the week after Thanksgiving). We are back at BLT 1 bedroom for $650 less. That will almost pay for my annual pass. We haven't stayed there before so it will be a new adventure at least.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. VeronicaZS

VeronicaZS Mouseketeer

I am seeing more availability for the Magical Holiday Offer!! Got the discount for part of my stay! Check your dates again and good luck!

5. monica9

monica9 DIS Veteran

Do you think bounceback offers will be good for late fall visitors since their discounts were so terrible?

6. DisneyMom93

DisneyMom93 DisneyMom

I'm about to cancel a discounted package reservation at Pop Century for:

Special Offer: Holiday Magic Package
    Check In: Friday, November 3, 2017
    Check Out: Sunday, November 12, 2017
    Room Type: Standard Room

Our nieces were supposed to join us for one week of our trip but they won't be able to. I know they don't go immediately back into the system but maybe it will show availability soon.

7. DisneyMom93

DisneyMom93 DisneyMom

I opened another Disney Visa Rewards card for the $100 credit and I called to pay my additional two-night reservation with it just now and reservations isn't taking calls right now. I wanted to get the ball rolling on my credit before our Disney trip in November. They are closed except for emergency calls. I guess I should have figured. I wish I could just pay it online. It won't allow me to with just a room only.

8. Sinderelly

Sinderelly Princess

We are at POFQ Nov10-14 at rack rate room only. Then moving off property for DH's conference. I have been constantly checking for any type of discounts, so far nothing available. Thinking I should give up? :(

9. monica9

monica9 DIS Veteran

I still look daily with no luck ever since the first day promotions came out. Doesn't hurt to keep heckling online until payment is due.