November 2017 Discount and Code watch

I got one, but who knows what kinda offer it is since it says my info doesn't match (zip and last name) even though all my dvc stuff arrives no prob to this zip and I logged in to double check everything was correct. Still not working

Did you try typing in old info such as an old zip code? I get these offers in my current email but in my maiden name and old zip code. I told them about it twice now and both times they claim they fixed it, but it still keeps happening. I'm able to log in with my old info, though, and book the deal.

DH and I were hoping to get a discount so we could sneak away for a kid free weekend the first weekend of November. Looks like almost all the hotels are booked though per the Disney site :( I'm hoping some open up, even if we can't get a discount!!!

DH and I were hoping to get a discount so we could sneak away for a kid free weekend the first weekend of November. Looks like almost all the hotels are booked though per the Disney site :( I'm hoping some open up, even if we can't get a discount!!!

That is the F&W half marathon weekend, I just decided to sign up for the 10K and am having trouble finding a room that weekend as well.

My UOC code is not working. I called twice and supposedly they fixed it. Was tied to my wife's maiden name for some reason. We were just there last April so no clue how my info is not updated. Tried old and new zip codes and both last names. Not working. Ugh

We'll be there for Jersey Week, as well. I just tried to book another room for family members who were hoping to come along, and wow, is availability scarce!

We'll be there for Jersey Week, as well. I just tried to book another room for family members who were hoping to come along, and wow, is availability scarce!
Very busy week at WDW. Jersey Week plus marathon makes availability an issue. Keep looking something could become available. BTW, did you call a resort directly? Sometimes that can help.

Doug :goofy:

Last edited:
Wow............not sure I've seen this before but when I went into MDE and search resorts for Nov 4th thru 6th to check on availability I'm only seeing 6 or 7 resorts.......and they're all Deluxe or Deluxe Villas. No Moderates or Values are showing as available. Ran the dates Nov 4th thru Nov 11th and the MDE returned even fewer resorts (5) but did show availability at Caribbean Beach :oops: FYI I ran the test without being signed in and being signed in.........same result.

This doesn't bode well for any discounts for my Ft Wilderness Cabin or Pop Century reservations for that week :guilty:

Is this normal? I know its Jersey Week and the last week of F&W...........but nothing available at the Moderates or Values? Good thing I'm cool with the pricing I have now...........but :( that discounts may not be available.

I'm hoping that between Jersey week and my trip being planned at the tail end of F&W that I'll see lower crowd levels.

PS>I'm a former Jersey person so no issues with Jersey week. :teeth:

Wow............not sure I've seen this before but when I went into MDE and search resorts for Nov 4th thru 6th to check on availability I'm only seeing 6 or 7 resorts.......and they're all Deluxe or Deluxe Villas. No Moderates or Values are showing as available. Ran the dates Nov 4th thru Nov 11th and the MDE returned even fewer resorts (5) but did show availability at Caribbean Beach :oops: FYI I ran the test without being signed in and being signed in.........same result.

This doesn't bode well for any discounts for my Ft Wilderness Cabin or Pop Century reservations for that week :guilty:

Is this normal? I know its Jersey Week and the last week of F&W...........but nothing available at the Moderates or Values? Good thing I'm cool with the pricing I have now...........but :( that discounts may not be available.

Jersey Week F&W and marathon the weekend of the 4th. Add in referbishments of pop, Coronado springs, Caribbean beach which cut into room inventory drastically you will have limited rooms available in the cheaper categories

I'm hoping that between Jersey week and my trip being planned at the tail end of F&W that I'll see lower crowd levels.

PS>I'm a former Jersey person so no issues with Jersey week. :teeth:
If last year is a guide..........we won't. We just got back, last week from WDW, and my wife and I felt it was less crowded than Jersey Week 2016.............o_O

Oh well. I'll make the best of it. :sad2:
Are you going Jersey week or the end of Jersey week into the following week? We are gaining from Nov.09-17 and found ADR's more difficult from the 9th to the 12th but after that had no problem with ADR's at all! Crowd predictors are so far showing it low crowd from the 13th to the 17th so I hope they are right!:) I would rather have it busy the beginning of our trip and slower for the second half, LOL.

Are you going Jersey week or the end of Jersey week into the following week? We are gaining from Nov.09-17 and found ADR's more difficult from the 9th to the 12th but after that had no problem with ADR's at all! Crowd predictors are so far showing it low crowd from the 13th to the 17th so I hope they are right!:) I would rather have it busy the beginning of our trip and slower for the second half, LOL.
I'm going the 12th to the 18th. My ADR for BOG was particularly difficult to get. I may still try to adjust it if I can. I have a breakfast reservation but we have tickets to the christmas party that night. I feel like it would be a considerably long day. But I could just take a break in the middle I suppose.

I'm going the 12th to the 18th. My ADR for BOG was particularly difficult to get. I may still try to adjust it if I can. I have a breakfast reservation but we have tickets to the christmas party that night. I feel like it would be a considerably long day. But I could just take a break in the middle I suppose.
When people start making their FP+ selections they also switch around ADR's sometimes, so you may find a lunch for BOG. Also last year we decided we wanted 'Ohana dinner a month before our trip and of course I checked every day and couldn't find one. I checked twice the day before we wanted the ADR while waiting in a long line and both times found dinner opening for 5 for the next day!:) I usually don't touch my phone on vacation but decided to check because the kids really wanted to try it and there was lots of restaurants available for the next day!

Anyone remember what the discount was for CR, POLY and villas last year? Thanks!

The current UOC is 20% poly
30% CR for UOC
20-30% for some villas- poly villas weren't included and most had NO availability

Last years public offering

10%-20% off room-only rates for the general public (also bookable as package) (blacked out 11/11/16-11/12/16, 11/23/16-11/25/16)

The current UOC is 20% poly
30% CR for UOC
20-30% for some villas- poly villas weren't included and most had NO availability

Last years public offering

10%-20% off room-only rates for the general public (also bookable as package) (blacked out 11/11/16-11/12/16, 11/23/16-11/25/16)

Hope POLY Studios is included in the next offer. Availability shows now for my dates. If I booked now, would I be able to add the discount if they are included?

Hope POLY Studios is included in the next offer. Availability shows now for my dates. If I booked now, would I be able to add the discount if they are included?

There was availability with no discount for most resorts for our dates but when you went to apply the UOC there was very limited availability for our dates

What is UOC? Does Disney give any AP discounts week of Thanksgiving? We have FQ booked for that week room only, was hoping to upgrade to Yacht Club if a discount available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!