Nothing at akl 6 months out really except savannah views.

i hear ya about the heat and going in the fall. with 2 trips a year and kids in school we r stuck at those summer trips now and then holiday type trips. i miss those jan/ feb trips and halloween trips.

jim

i hear ya about the heat and going in the fall. with 2 trips a year and kids in school we r stuck at those summer trips now and then holiday type trips. i miss those jan/ feb trips and halloween trips.

jim

Try being a teacher yourself! I'm counting down the almost 30 years before I can retire, hoping that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween is still around then.

Try being a teacher yourself! I'm counting down the almost 30 years before I can retire, hoping that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween is still around then.

i am. well a pediatric PT in the school system so I feel you. but i have time to take a week if i want. 15-20 to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter