(Not so) Patiently Awaiting June...and our Disneymoon! All Checked in to WL 6/16!!

Yesss..you have to try Lost on a Safari!! :love: I hope you like it. And if you don't, don't blame me please. :flower3: :rotfl2:

I can't believe how close you are getting to your wedding. That is so exciting!!!

Yesss we will def try it!! I am cheap when it comes to drinks, but we have money on our Disneymoon gift card to splurge on some yummy ones. It is our honeymoon after all :woohoo: I'm sure I'll love it, and if not I promise I will not blame you lol!

Plans sound great !! You are gettinfg sooo close

Thanks!! 10 days woo hooo! :cool1:

We are 10 days away!! I checked us into Wilderness Lodge today!! Sooo excited!

Hi again everyone! So i am going to try and update fast and furious the next few days to finish up this PTR before the wedding! Last night I checked us into WL online and I preordered the photopass CD using money from our honeymoon registry giftcard, so i am super excited about that!

On to Day 5 plans!
This day we are planning on doing a DHS day! We want to get there for rope drop and do the mad dash to TSM. We'll prob ride standby and then get FPs for later. Then, it's off to Starring Rolls for yummy cinnamon rolls! DF is SO looking forward to these haha they are like his fav food in Disney!

After breakfast, we are going to ride TT and Great Movie Ride. At some point we will get FPs for RnRC since I hate waiting in that standby line. Our other must-dos include Muppets, Start Tours, Animation Studio, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid since I haven't done it in forever and Kyle never has. I have heard they are closing this, is that true??

Here we are in DHS on our engagement trip!
n9008981_39050790_6987.jpg

Lunch will be CS at Pizza Planet, DF's fav fast food place. I do like their pizza, as simple as it is! I really want to meet Buzz and Woody at some point too because that area is so darn cute! We are going to see Toy Story 3 on Saturday, sooo exciting!

We have 5:55 ADRs at Mama Melrose. I love their bread, yum! I like their Chicken Parm, and I want to try one of their yummy sounding drinks, either an Italian Surfer or a Bellini!

Those are the plans! This day is a little less jam packed so maybe we will try and squeeze in a swim or round of mini golf after dinner!!

I am not sure if you have the time to squeeze this in Lauren but it's a very unusual experience. This would only work since you stay for 10 days at WL. The day you arrive at WL, go to the front day and ask to put you on the morning flag raising ceremony. It's a first come first serve base. If you stay less than 7 day, they won't even put you on the list. Only one family per day get to do this. What they do is to bring you to the roof of WL at about 7 or 7:30 in the morning to raise the flag. You get to stick around and take pictures afterward. I still haven't gotten the honor to do it yet. Hopefully, I will able to do it on our Dec trip.

Hooray for online check-in! Isn't it fantastic?! Your plans look great (as usual). I know it's your honeymoon, but the single rider line at RNRC is so awesome. You won't get to ride together, but the line moves quickly.

Can't believe how close you guys are! :cool1: I hope your wedding day goes perfectly and you get to enjoy every moment. :goodvibes And have a fantastic time on your disneymoon! :love:

Hey Lauren,

It's THE week!!!!!:dance3: I just can't believe it!!!:love: Time flies...I just wanted to stop by and wish you much pixie dust on your wedding day and for your honeymoon! May you have a wonderful day and I can't wait to hear all about it!! Congrats and best wishes Mr & Mrs!!!!:lovestruc Much love!!:lovestruc

Are you going crazy with excitement??? I hope that your wedding day is beautiful. Make sure you stop every now and then and take everything in. It will go by so fast!

Oh hey darling disers! It’s me again, your long lost trip reporter. I will be getting hitched in approximately one month from tomorrow (!!) and of course that led me to thinkin’ about Disney, and my poor little neglected PTR! It's been busy at school, we had my dad's bday and lots of last minute wedding stuff going on of course so I'm so sorry for not updating sooner!

So how about some day two plans?? I promised Cali pics long ago, and we’ll get there. I’m just really in the mood to talk Disney at the moment, so here we go!

So on to day 2 plans…this is our first full Disney day!! :yay:

First it’s off to the MK! We have an 8:55 breakfast ressie at Crystal Palace!! I am so excited for this. Anyone who’s read my other TRs knows its special to us because it’s where we were going when DF proposed in front of the castle. In this spot:
5649_674198783161_9008981_41338338_2776659_n.jpg

Annnd I love puffed French toast, breakfast pizza, and their breakfast casserole. I pretty much just fill up on those three things, can’t get enough of them here!

Then it will be off to Splash, our traditional first ride of the day at MK! We’ll do standby then get FPs for Big Thunder. So that we can recreate this:
5649_674198803121_9008981_41338341_6155182_n.jpg

How do you not break your camera during that picture? Love it, Lauren! Hope all is well! We're getting back to Disney in October for Food & Wine! Someday, I hope our paths cross at WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter