Noone can STOP shopping sooo....

Swan! I knew you were one of us! I am so proud of you! LOL! I mean 50% off a LSS stuff? how could you go wrong!
I have successfully lost track of how much I spent this month...I know on Sat I bought some albums and that was at least $60....

Add $6 to my tab......

Bought my mickey scissors last week while at WDW!!! Of course, we are only counting scrap purchases right, and not the general WDW merchandise and outlet shopping I did!!!

Add $6 to my tab......

Bought my mickey scissors last week while at WDW!!! Of course, we are only counting scrap purchases right, and not the general WDW merchandise and outlet shopping I did!!!

::MickeyMo

Just checkin in briefly. I'm in the middle of making a 6x6 album for a bestfriend ( 25+ pages ). But I did make it to Michaels this week.

- 1 sizzix die $6.00
- 1 pack of "Americana" paper $5.00
- Ribbon for tags $3.00
- MM "baby" quotes $2.50
-Total : $16.50
- Total f/month : $58.50

Add another $29 for me.

Walmart - Fiskars templates, paper, and paper carrier

For a total of $888 MTD

At least it's a nice round number ! ugh! Like I said, I'm just getting started and buying lots of tools.

Wendy

I debated NOT putting them on here -
BUT the primary use for all this is SCRAPPING so...

1 swing arm lamp for my desk @ 9.99
1 folding 4X8 table for when friends come to scrap @ 29.99
1 pkg vellum 9.99

$180.67
= 50

New Total $230.67

although I could justify the table for other uses :confused:

Well I was being good ... until last weekend I had only spent $10 this month on adhesives but I went to Michaels & bought the Slab II & III and a variety of goodies for my SS - there & at AC Moore. I also bought some paper for our winter/holiday swap and the BH Sketch magazine.

Total spent $115 - total for the month $125 (and no I do not tell my DH how much I spend) It's a good thing there are only 3 more shopping days this month.

I don't even know how to use these. I had to ask the woman at the store if the snaps (now don't laugh) snapped into the hole in the eyelets. She didn't know either till she asked someone else. Of course her answer was NO, you use then just like eyelets.

Okay so I also bought:

Eyelets (SALE) $7.19 made them match Michaels plus extra 10% off
Snaps (SALE)$7.19
Oak/Maple Leaf packages (not in the scrapbook section but that's what I'm going to use them for) 3 Packages $1.20 (60% off original)
4x4 Setting Mat $1.49 (used 40% off Coupon)
Metal Frame $1.19 (Had a competitors 40% off Coupon)
Metal Frame $1.99 (only full price item)

For a daily total of $20.25

Adding that to my previous $88.39 brings me to a grand total so far this month of $108.64 which is $21.73 per week. Not to bad when you break it down that way.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

Now I'm off to TARGET - I wonder what type of damage I'll do there on stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter