Noone can STOP shopping sooo....

Hi,
just came back from AC Moore. Hit the cardstock aisle for paper for a swap. Got a new set of PSX alphabet stamps ( Lower case celtic ), and a couple of mini fresh cuts for the kids baby book. Technically this was spent using money my daughter gave me for just being "mom" this week.

Total ( after 40% off coupon ) : $10.95

I did see the BH Companion Book at ACMoore and they had a one day 50% off coupon posted all over the store for the 25th. Will have to go back and get that at the end of the month !

Cyndi

that is too funny! I also just bought that lower case alphabet set! (on thursday in fact). I love it! I had to also buy silver, green, orange, and black ink pads, gold and silver alphabet stickers.... I think that's all I bought, but it was another 19 bucks!

so my total is.... 203.85 (that's just "sick and wrong" as kim possible would say)

I gotta say though, I LOVE that mini alphabet set, I've already used it on my ribbon from joann's and it worked really well.

Oh! I will have to try them on ribbons. I got the burgandy ink pad ( have gold,silver,copper,red,navy,black,pink and purple already ). I love stamping with the alphabets.

Cyndi

Bought several of 2peas fonts today... adding $14.93 to my total for a MTD total of $61.14.

now I am up to $170.02
But I did NEED those refills for a gift album ;)
didn't need the MM corners - but I ONLY bought one - thats good for me! :p

Found a great price for Bazzill online. That adds $45.60 for a MTD total of $106.74.

are you sharing your bazzill on line place? maggie

Of course!! TheBasicScrapper.com.

She does it kind of weird... basically for the 12x12, she has to order it for you. I emailed her today because her newsletter said she had just put in an order yesterday (the 20th). She was still waiting for a payment, so she let me put in an order today. :Pinkbounc

I figured it comes out between .29 to 33 cents per piece of paper. That is way Kewl:tongue:

Laura
A :crazy: Scrapaholic

hold me back -
I Love the BIG multicolor packs!
I have most of the monochromatics!
I am going to TRY and wait til next week to order ;)

I might have to do a little shopping at that site.....Thanks for sharing!

I just started my very first scrapbook last weekend. I have found SO many adorable Disney things, and really neat tools. Since I have 200 pics and another trip in December, I have bought a lot… Ok… here’s goes…

$88 @ Scrapbook Nook for Mickey Mouse Scrapbook, paper, and stickers, and chalk
$99 @ Walmart for 2 Scrapfolios, a binder with refills, Fiskars trimmer and shape cutter, laser cuts, paper, Fiskars soft touch scissors, templates
$20 @ Michael’s for Shaping Scissors and paper
$101 @ Hobby Lobby for paper, Fiskars Templates, Journaling Template, Fiskars, punches, and shaping scissors
$112 @ Ben Franklin for paper & stickers
$43 @ Schmitt Photo for paper & stickers
$265 @ Creative Memories on the cutting system, tape, pens, stickers, storage bags, side-kick, punch, etc…
$36 @ Scrapbook Disney on die-cuts, paper, and stickers
$95 @ Mouse Memories

For a total of $859 since October 11th

That’s all the receipts I can find. There’s probably more, but I’m not looking. I already wish I hadn’t added this up! Ugh!

Wendy

on my trip to AC Moore $11.01 but only 3.43 was for myself the rest was for my SS so my grand total so far this month is $88.39 not bad still under a $100 for the month but, will it last? I doubt it but, I'm trying to be good.

Laura

Originally posted by crazyforpooh
I figured it comes out between .29 to 33 cents per piece of paper. That is way Kewl:tongue:

Laura

Actually my purchases (WITH shipping) came to .26 cents a sheet. :Pinkbounc

$180.67 new total

DS had to go to a birthday party and since we happen to be in the area and I HAPPEN to have a 40% off one item coupon for the store (Creativity in Fitchburg) I had to see if they had anything new!
I got 5 sheets of Rebecca Sowers paper and used the coupon for a HUGE container of Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (7.19 with coupon )

Went to an all day crop yesterday. Even with 6 packs of Bazzill coming in the mail, I ended up buying 26 sheets while at the crop. I love that stuff! Is anyone else addicted to it? It's not like I didn't already have CS with me, but I was literally drawn to that paper!! I also got the new Becki Higgins sketch book... LOVE it!! I had a 20% coupon so that helped some...

Yesterday's total: $47.48
MTD total: $154.22

Here is where I am this month

$151 from prior posts

$17 on ebay for small square maker
$15 on ebay for bazzill scrap packs (4)
$28 at LSS (paperkuts tech mag, punch, more bazzill paper ToDisney I am SOOOO addicted to this paper)
$16 at Mikes for punch, stickers, tape runner
$40 at for eyelets
$15 at walmart for stamps and inkpad
$20 at Local craft store for fibers and another punch and more paper

brings this month's total to: $302

$5.75 (with shipping) for ebay purchase
$13.78 for AC Moore purchases (I got a 12x12 paper keeper thingy to replace one that was falling apart... well, I need to go back because even with this one, I had to have DS help hold it down so I could close it! And I still have Bazzill coming! I'm going back tomorrow to get 2 more and then I apparently need to go to WalMart for some Disney ribbon!!!)

Total MTD $173.75

I could not help my self.::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::
My LSS that is going out of business dropped its price to 50% off on everything. I went in just to get a book and $90 later I left.
My scrap allowance is $20:eek: . I do not think my hubby is going to be happy even when I tell him how much I saved.:earseek:

Okay, nobody gonna fess up on how much they bought with QVC. I swear I was going to be good. I only watched it three times for about 20 minutes each time and I bought stuff. UGH..... This awful.

Prior balance $205

Button UPs 27

Xyron adhesive set $26

Mattes & More $35

Soooooooo.... my month todate total is $291

Yikes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter