Noone can STOP shopping sooo....

Add $26.21 to my total for a total of $46.21 this month.

I went to WalMart and bought the Plano 1234 tackle box for my embellishments today. It's already full... no room for anything else! :o

In my defense... I had over $70 in my paypal account from things I've recently sold on ebay!! ;)

don't ya just love your tackle box! I love it! I have paint pens to start decorating it! Some of the all day crops I have gone to have a girl who will decorate your box for a small fee. This was a great fund raiser! I hope she is there at the next one! I am too scared to make the first mark!

ok folks I went to Mike's because of all the great deals and stuff everyone was getting.. I had a 50% off coupon. I got...
hermifix tab refills I think for $3.78 WOOOO WHOOO! I must say I saw nothing I like...it all looked like the same thing even the Slab III! I guess this is a good thing my love of paper may be over! LOL! They had paper on sale too and I didn't care! Guess sorting all that paper last week was a good thing usually I can't resist paper!
SO my total is $21.27

Mike's never impresses me either. The last time I used the 50% coupon was on one of those dog tag chains (know what I'm talking about? I don't know what they're really called...LOL). Anyway, it was under $2 to begin with... LOL!! How sad is that? (This was last month, so I can't add that 93 cents to my total... LOL!!)

Becky Higgins Sketch book/magazine. $8.00 with 50 % off coupon. Love, Love, Loved this book. Planning to make a "recipe" box of all her different sketches and put them on card files than add my pictures that I will crop to the file and just pull out when the time comes ( one of the tips she gave in the book ). Since I started using her sketches my scrappers block seems gone. Thanks PattyT for getting me hooked on this ! Add in a sizzix die for $6.00 , ( thanks to 40 % off coupon - gotta love those coupons ) and $1.00 for 4 sheets of cardstock for a swap . Grand total : $ $30.79 in two months ( not bad if you ask me ).

Cyndi

well, so much for $150.... blew by that without even looking back.

12.00 for baby shower present (stickers and such for friend's album)
16.80 for MM stuff someone bought too much of at the warehouse sale (my next vacation may have to revolve around this by the way)

haven't been to michael's this week, even with the 50% off coupon.... don't need any paper since I just bought the slab iii ...

178.58 (hanging head in shame):(

maggie

120.86 previous balance
now after 1 trip to Michaels
it is $157.98

:scratchin

wow that ads up quick.

We are only in the middle of the month - I am in BIG trouble!
Seriously I need to find some 12 step program - I WANT my house! I NEED to save money!

I am up to$190. I went to Hobby Lobby today just to get some paper. The stickers are 50% off, so I only got a few:confused: .

I am going to cut up my credit cards. After Oct 21st. :tongue:

and I am doing pretty well.

I bought something yesterday for the first time this month.

WOOHOO it took me half the month to start shopping.:tongue:

So now I have spent are you ready???!!!! A grand total of

$4.99 - I got buy one get one free photo maker pages on the Kodak picture maker machine at CVS to continue on my Sister's our childhood albums that I'm making for them for Christmas.

I need to go back today to make a few more pages so I'll be spending another $4.99 later in the day or tomorrow.

MY GRAND TOTAL for the month so far is ONLY $4.99:tongue:

I am really trying to stick to my no shopping for scrapbooking.

NOW, if I could just stop Christmas shopping also that would be great. That's my project this weekend go through the closets and see what gifts I have and make my list of what else I need to purchase. I also thing I'm going to start wrapping. Oh don't you just HATE people like that.

Laura
A Scrapaholic:wave2:

I am going NO shopping for christmas - sort of - except for a few people like the kids
Everyone else is getting PICTURES -
I already have some Blown up matted and framed, and my sister album (her trip to Hawaii pics) half scrapped as her gift!

Last year when I spent $100 on stuff for my sis and her dh then they got all excited over a photo of them in their classic car that I framed for $4.99 I decided it was time to spend the money on the pictures mats and frames.

in the new house I want to spend the $ to get my own MAT mahine too - I get tired of spending that!

REMINDER - you have had your attention diverted by the renewels, weekend away and remodeling - therefore you have not spent! LOl
Seriously you are doing the best of all posting!
Patty

Great job Laura. I lasted a long time until a friend ( I won't name name's ) started posting all of the great stuff she was buying ). :teeth:

Cyndi princess:

me out of the water with the no spending :crazy:

I had to pick up my Sizzix Seasonal Dies I ordered at AC Moore, and of course I had to look around so you can add an additional

$80.97 to my 4.99 to make a total of 85.96 :tongue:

Although I have to state I saved $71.00 so I don't feel to bad everything I got including my Sizzix order was 50% off. Thats' my major problem resisting those percents off exspecially 50%

I know I have been busy with other things and that's why I haven't been spending $$ but seriously we are going to also be doing a big construction project on our home. So, I really have to STOP shopping.

PattyT I'll be your support if you'll be mine.

Laura ! I'm just going to start sending you my paper and have you cut out letters for me. And I'll do my on-line shopping at "PattyT's Scrap Addicts " Shop ! Oh ! and I can purchase eyelets from Spinning's embellishment store and fiber from Maggie's "Got Fiber" . :teeth: Than I can create kits and send them out in the "sizzix" containers that Kelli won't be allowed to just throw away anymore.

Cyndi

I had 30 minutes to blow this morning before I picked up my DS from preschool so where do you think I headed? Yep . . . LSS, but I only spent $29 so I'm at $43 for the month. Not bad for me. (Should I mention that when I got home I called Maggie and placed another order to use her discount?)

I'm still laughing about buying on line at patty's and yes I do have fiber now! :D Stopped in at michael's today to see what was on clearence, they did have some of the mm stuff marked down, but I resisted. I bought the double dipped card stock instead. it was on sale for 25 cents each. so I racked up another 6.27 (bought two cute tags on sale also) maggie

OK. I am officially out of control. Hit the LSS and Michaels last night.

LSS

$5.00 ( on fish stickers , pool party/lua (sp ) die cuts and pop dots ). My room is getting like PattyT's , I lost a whole sheet of pop dots in my scrapspace ! I just hope they didn't end up in the trashcan.

Michael's

$7.00 ( cardstock, MM frames - couldn't resist those red tags and 4 sheets of cardstock for a dollar ).

Hubby also got me a Anna Griffin cardmaking kit ( with the little box/ink pads, ribbon and about 6 stamps ). It was marked down to $17.00 ( from about $25. - $30. ), but the cashier wipped out a 50% coupon and gave it to him for $7.00 !

I would love to have her filigree alphabet set and also her greetings set ( I have the set with Best Wishes, Sympathy, etc ).

Need to get my Christmas List together for the hubby and children ( with visuals of course ).

Of course I have a lot of her papers also.

PattyT , you would be proud of me though , I resisted the Laura Ashley line ( although I loved it ). The blue envelopes and the buttons were calling me , but I held my ground !

So my total for two months is now up to : $42.00 ( I think, if you don't count the gift from hubby - that would make it $50.00 ).

Cyndi princess:

prior balance $195.89, yesterday I shopped on-line, I needed something for a swap and well Just add $32.00 to my total.

I will try to be good the remainder of this week...yeah right!

I'm so embarrassed! I can't believe how much I have spent this month. Just got back from a crop at my LSS. I scanned 3 layouts that I did there but my dh took Adobe off my pc so, I can't stitch it together yet. I'll post later.

Anyways, spent another $43

Crop $8 (had a $2 off coupon)
Becky Higgin's Sketch book $14.95
Circle letters $4.00
New blade for my RT200 $6.99
Paper & Tax $9

Oh, I almost forgot my Greetings & More Club shipment came today adding $24.95 to my total.

Yikes!!!!

MTD $205

I don't think I'll be buying anything off of QVC on Tuesday... :eek: :eek: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter