No more lotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I tried a waffle here this morning, it was the donut flavor, and not Mickey but I was treated to a waffle in the shape of Texas. And it was free.

Nice! The Hampton Inn just off Vineland (closest one to WDW I believe) has the big mickey templates in all the waffle irons, so you get to make your own mickey waffles there :D

We are driving home from Florida right now and this is our second night at a Hampton. They also have delicious mango and berry smoothies at breakfast now. :)

I forgot about those! They were in little cups just waiting for me every day.

We are driving home from Florida right now and this is our second night at a Hampton. They also have delicious mango and berry smoothies at breakfast now. :)
We stay at Hampton Inns often. We stayed at one in NYC just off Times Square last year. The room was nice, with all the toiletries provided. They had a complimentary breakfast buffet twitch great variety. And they had coffee, water, and cookies in the lobby all day.

There’s a little sign on the bathroom with a laundry list of items you can get from them if you forgot to pack something. Complimentary.

It comes down to competition for guests. All those hotels along the highway or in large towns near sports stadiums are competing for your business to stay in business. As long as WDW is still there, the Disney hotels can provide less than these roadside places.

No lotion at VGF today.

So sad :(

I have one last lotion sitting on the side of my desk that I only use to feel magical LOL

I'll be there in 12 days! Too bad we weren't there same time and could meet for a drink and finally put the user name with the person LOL :)

Enjoy your stay!

So sad :(

I have one last lotion sitting on the side of my desk that I only use to feel magical LOL

I'll be there in 12 days! Too bad we weren't there same time and could meet for a drink and finally put the user name with the person LOL :)

View attachment 428625

Enjoy your stay!
It would have been awesome! Dare I ask if you’ve picked up your missing night yet? 😬

No lotion at poly cl yesterday, but I asked and was given some (along with the tiny tubes of facial moisturizer). Came back today to a lotion in the bathroom.
Ugh at grand floridian. No lotion. We called and they said nope!
Store has a bottle for 18.99.
I wish I had known because I would have packed some. We were here in November and had it. I can't believe they stopped it so recently :(

Last week - Thurs to Monday no lotion, pen or paper at Polynesian - asked our housekeeper for lotion and she didn't have any available.

Monday - Wednesday - no lotion, pen or paper at Yacht Club - also no tissues! Asked housekeeper for tissues and she didn't have any..... I am ok with no lotion, pen or paper but my dd was having allergy issues and ended up buying the tiny little (expensive) packs in the gift shop. Hope this was a one of !

Just returned from Grand Floridian (non-club room) and there was no lotion.
gh at grand floridian. No lotion. We called and they said nope!
We were at GF last weekend and had shampoo, conditioner, the bar soaps, vanity kits , shower caps and lotion all weekend -and replaced each day (I love the stuff) -we had to move rooms the last night due to water leak- and the 2nd room was also fully stocked . Non CL, Sago Cay building. Came home with several sets including the lotion :P

We too noticed no pen/paper on our trip last weekend. We never bothered to ask for it, only needed it to leave a not for housekeeping. Still, strange to have it missing. Guess guests have taken so many they are running out for the time being

I thought of this thread when I was at Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. We only did a one-night stay so I didn't bring a full set of toiletries like I usually do. There was lotion in the room, but no conditioner! Luckily, they were very happy to sell me a tiny, barely-single-use bottle of Herbal Essences in the gift shop for a mere $3.99.

I thought of this thread when I was at Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. We only did a one-night stay so I didn't bring a full set of toiletries like I usually do. There was lotion in the room, but no conditioner! Luckily, they were very happy to sell me a tiny, barely-single-use bottle of Herbal Essences in the gift shop for a mere $3.99.
Was the shampoo a 2-in-1? I often find that if the place hasn't provided conditioner it's usually because the shampoo was a 2-in-1 (not always but often that's the case).

We were at GF last weekend and had shampoo, conditioner, the bar soaps, vanity kits , shower caps and lotion all weekend -and replaced each day (I love the stuff) -we had to move rooms the last night due to water leak- and the 2nd room was also fully stocked . Non CL, Sago Cay building. Came home with several sets including the lotion :P
We keep getting full sets of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash each day lined up next to the untouched ones. I would trade them all for one lotion!

We keep getting full sets of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash each day lined up next to the untouched ones. I would trade them all for one lotion!
I thought these items were not in little bottles anymore only located in the showers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter