No more lotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it something new? I was at GF this past July and they had lotion, mint foot cream, solar gel, as well as bar soaps. The only thing missing was the sunscreen lotion.

Is it something new? I was at GF this past July and they had lotion, mint foot cream, solar gel, as well as bar soaps. The only thing missing was the sunscreen lotion.
Were you in a CL room? I have not seen the mint foot cream provided in years unless it was a CL accommodation.

No lotion at the Poly this week. Lots of dry people walking around. Lol.

I don't know why - but, I literally just laughed til tears were rolling down my face over this comment. Yes, it was funny - but, not nearly as funny as all that - and I have no clue why I found it to be that funny. But - THANKS for the belly laugh on this lazy Sunday afternoon! lol

I’m far from upset about this, but it is annoying to have to pack one more thing we didn’t used to have to pack. Not to mention, if I hadn’t read about it here I wouldn’t know I needed to pack it.

For the people who think it’s so ridiculous to be annoyed by this, would you feel the same if it was the shampoo/conditioner/body wash that was no longer complimentary?
I was annoyed by the locked in shampoo + conditioner bottles lol, it doesn't matter that much in the long run but it makes me feel like I'm showering at a gym and not a hotel room I paid $400+ a night for. What do you think will be after the lotion?

Same here in June. The sunscreen sure would’ve been helpful.

Yes it's new. We were at BWI July, 17-20. There was lotion
Just checked out, no lotion. I still have a strong inkling that there is some change afoot. Brand, scent, packaging, or some combo of the 3. It's not the first time there was a lull in products

ill admit it though....we have a lot of the little shampoo and lotion bottles everyone gets at hotels...lol they do come in handy.

We used to always bring our own, but then over time we decided it just easier to use what was in the resort than packing up ours. So now we'll either go back to bringing our own or we'll buy some there, which I know is exactly what they want us to do, of course. ;)

this past march I couldn't get Shower Gel at POR, I keep asking for it and they kept bringing me lotion :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter