News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could certainly keep pumping them out, but Land Before Time is an interesting example. 13 of them are straight to video, low budget sequels. And none of which were highly profitable, nor were any of the games or tv show. That’s a very different world than theatrical films.

Really what I wanted from Toy Story was a continuance of those shorts they were making, which very much could keep the franchise going without major releases. That seemed like the best option over numbered sequels, I really hope Toy Story 4 doesn’t break the streak of quality.
Oh my Land Before Time! You just jogged my memory.

I know I have at least several of them but I don't know quite how many I have. I didn't realize (or remember) that there were 13 of them!

Oh my Land Before Time! You just jogged my memory.

I know I have at least several of them but I don't know quite how many I have. I didn't realize (or remember) that there were 13 of them!
There are 13 sequels. So 14 movies, then 14 games and a tv show. For some reason I’ve seen and own all the films.

Not the first time both have been evacuated. The ride system tends to overheat too which is likely what this is.

yeah, and both rides share a show building/the show buildings are connected, right - so if one has an issue they have to evacuate both I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter