News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

We never went to the Circle of Life or whatever it was called, but this new one would be a must-visit for our family!
We enjoyed the first movie but it was a one and done for us......I look forward to this new movie. It's a great way to get out of the heat and rest a bit!

Um, yes, please!

Why is this? I read the story and didn't see an explanation.

I wonder what the enhancements are? My guess is that they redid that entire building as they didn't mention "Conservation Station" in the little blurb. I'm a huge fan of zoos, but I always found that building pretty boring and stale. They could do a lot to make it more exciting. It definitely isn't as exciting or memorable as the Seas pavilion, but feels like it could be.

I wonder if they will just ditch the vet exam room. They should just put an animal exhibit in there rather than a vet room that you have to be pretty lucky to see any action in.

I talked to dh about it at lunch and it turns out he DID take our two younger kids there one time. He doesn't remember very much though.

I don’t remember much except that it was hopelessly out of date. I’m vaguely remembering a long shot of a barefoot child walking down a dirt road and choking on car fumes? I’d be totally up for an environmental movie that’s relevant and not over the top. Decent production value would be nice, too. My kids just thought it was silly. I feel like looking it up on YouTube to see if it’s as bad as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter