News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWS

LEGO releases new Disney character minifig collection .... some cool ones in this series!

http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/lego-releases-new-disney-character-minifigure-series/

I kinda want all of these...except I have nowhere to put them.

The briar rose pink needs to color change to blue in the sun.

Or make them iridescent so that it looks pink or blue OR do the sequins in the trend of those pillows and such that when you brush them one way, they’re pink, and if you brush them the other way, they’re blue.

Soooo... what is the difference between Rose Gold and Briar Rose Gold? One is IP? :P

Ok, is it just me or do those look exactly the same?

Briar Rose Gold is more of a dusty pink and Rose Gold is more of a gold pink

I'm just going to share how long I sat here trying to figure out the difference myself! LOL - pink is my favorite color too! And I'm gonna need to buy these new ones because, well, I need them. :earsgirl:

I'm just going to share how long I sat here trying to figure out the difference myself! LOL - pink is my favorite color too! And I'm gonna need to buy these new ones because, well, I need them. :earsgirl:
I’m more of a sucker for purses and magic bands. Now if they did change between pink and blue as another poster mentioned then I’d probably have to get them cause that sounds fun!

Am I the only one confused about The Princess and the Frog art since that film has no connection to Europe? The others are nice and stick to the theme of the hotel :)

also mentions Moana and some others, so guess they are being a bit loosey-goosey with the theme

it's because of the French tie in to PatF
now Moana.... that might just be a tie in to the water? That one confuses me

yeah, I figured the French connection (language, French quarter, history, etc.) that even though I thought Riviera was supposed be themed to the French Riviera, not anything remotely French - you could stretch to make that fit .... but Moana I was having a harder time connecting

FOP and Navi River Journey show as being open, so I'm guessing they didn't burn anything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter