• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a needle in a haystack situation......but do you happen to remember a post in the last few weeks that mentioned an Italian margarita some place in hollywood studios? Hoping to figure out the location, as my wife would appreciate the concoction.

Are you sure it was Studios? I know the Italy festival booth (or normal permanent stand) has Italian Margaritas. Wondering if it could have been a parks blog article on the upcoming Flower and Garden booth offerings?:confused3

So just took a tour of the Copper Creek cabins. (News flash: they're really nice.) We happen to end up with a PR person who was sitting in the lobby and wanted to take the tour. She told the DVC rep she was earlier today working with Bob Chapel on the presentation to the Disney moms panels. I asked her about him being at Epcot the day before. She said he was there to review plans on the new guardians ride and also to review the star wars land and Star wars plans...so not exactly breaking news but no link to Imagination as mentioned up thread - but I wouldn't expect her to spill beans to me anyways. Thought it was interesting enough to share, though.

So just took a tour of the Copper Creek cabins. (News flash: they're really nice.) We happen to end up with a PR person who was sitting in the lobby and wanted to take the tour. She told the DVC rep she was earlier today working with Bob Chapel on the presentation to the Disney moms panels. I asked her about him being at Epcot the day before. She said he was there to review plans on the new guardians ride and also to review the star wars land and Star wars plans...so not exactly breaking news but no link to Imagination as mentioned up thread - but I wouldn't expect her to spill beans to me anyways. Thought it was interesting enough to share, though.
The PR rep might not know all the reasons he is there either. They seem to be looking at several areas in Epcot specifically Future World which was said to get a major transformation at D23.

This is probably a needle in a haystack situation......but do you happen to remember a post in the last few weeks that mentioned an Italian margarita some place in hollywood studios? Hoping to figure out the location, as my wife would appreciate the concoction.

It was at Pizzerizzo. I don't see it on the menu online, so not sure if it's still there.

I just came here to post that!

So is this going to be something worth seeing, or probably just a big description of a gift shop/snack bar type thing?

I hope it's a food place or attraction, not just a gift shop.

I think this is going to be Disneyland’s version of MK Skipper Canteen.

I hope it's got more personality than Skipper Canteen. The food is good, and the decor is great, but it just lacks personality somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter