News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know but when Disney is presenting on these topics with the correct names then they can’t tweet that name? Some were calling Toy Story Land- Toy Land instead. Disney gave them the info I didn’t think it was hard to at least get the name right. Just find it interesting.
It totally shouldn't be at all. I feel like a lot of people are not terribly detail-oriented these days. Makes me somewhat twitchy! ::yes::

Disney’s Social Media Moms Celebration is ongoing like I said earlier and is why we got some of the little news that we did today.

I can’t get over the fact that many of these invitees can’t get any of the names for this new stuff right or that they are calling Mickey waffles Mickey pancakes. Disney Light the night parade for example....
My feelings on the Social Media Moms mirrors that of Josh @ EasyWDW. He hasn't been as active in his mockery this year but there was this gem today...

https://twitter.com/easywdw/status/...share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Oh I know but when Disney is presenting on these topics with the correct names then they can’t tweet that name? Some were calling Toy Story Land- Toy Land instead. Disney gave them the info I didn’t think it was hard to at least get the name right. Just find it interesting.

She literally tweeted out a picture of the SIGN TO TOY STORY LAND AND SHE CALLED IT TOY STORY WORLD!

Then some other uniformed peon called the monorail the skytrain.

Now waffles are pancakes.

Can't wait to see them tell me I need to make a reservation for the Mickey Chef and to get a speed ticket for Fast Track.

As someone who works in the journalism field, this type of stuff destroys your credibility.

I mean is anybody sitting at home excitingly waiting for the next "Non IP" based attraction?

Yes. I would expect the Imagineers to come up with something original once in a while. But it's something I'm afraid is lost with this generations's crop. Not all their fault though.

That's always interesting. You know what it is though is that a lot of the folks who get invited are not necessarily people who are very knowledgeable about Disney. There are lots of parent bloggers who are at Disney for their very first time during this event.

They're being force fed the info and can't get it right. Unacceptable.

He hasn't been as active in his mockery this year
So he must be due.

As someone who works in the journalism field, this type of stuff destroys your credibility.
Tough time to be in that field -- credibility seems in very short supply, with something like this being the least of our problems. Some friends who are in journalism concur, anyway.

This is probably a needle in a haystack situation......but do you happen to remember a post in the last few weeks that mentioned an Italian margarita some place in hollywood studios? Hoping to figure out the location, as my wife would appreciate the concoction.
I do not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter