News Round Up 2017

"This likely means that the restaurant is in basement of The Edison, replacing the long rumored “Neverland Tunnels” and “Walt’s Lounge” concepts originally meant for this space."

Well that's disappointing. Especially since I really don't like Italian food.

If true...that's such a punt.

And does nothing to take the mall sheen off the pleasure island mall...yik

Thanks for the picture. Kind of on both sides of the fence; I think bringing home a few toiletries is nice but on the other hand all the plastic winding in our land fills is troubling.
I have never been near this though...
View attachment 262734

No wonder we get less and less from Disney!
http://v.imgins.com/tags/disneytoiletries

I think it depends on if you take them home or leave them at the resort, if you do Disney participates in Clean the World which means that all the soaps etc are taken and recycled and given to people in areas where it is needed internationally https://cleantheworld.org/

I think it depends on if you take them home or leave them at the resort, if you do Disney participates in Clean the World which means that all the soaps etc are taken and recycled and given to people in areas where it is needed internationally https://cleantheworld.org/

The entire conversation was about hoarders taking them home hence the two photos and link I provided. Not every single state, city or township participate in recycling. I know for a fact some areas in Colorado do not.

It's nice to know Disney does this though. :-)

It's either that...

...or them cutting product while charging more to pay for Stephen A Smiths contract...

You know, I've really enjoyed this thread. Sitting down every morning sipping on my cup of java but some of the comments are such a downer like this one. It has nothing to do with the actual conversation. True, our opinions are welcomed but it doesn't mean that you need to comment so negatively on every topic. Please refrain. I'm sure you're an awesome person but I just want the news. :flower3:

You know, I've really enjoyed this thread. Sitting down every morning sipping on my cup of java but some of the comments are such a downer like this one. It has nothing to do with the actual conversation. True, our opinions are welcomed but it doesn't mean that you need to comment so negatively on every topic. Please refrain. I'm sure you're an awesome person but I just want the news. :flower3:

Man...is this me being "put into my place"?

Oh...that's terrific!!! I've been waiting for so long!!!

Ok...now that that's over with:

Yes, people lifting shampoo and putting pictures of it are both silly and distasteful...so I agree that's wrong.

But...disney has chosen to operate hotels. And providing shampoos to those paying astronomical rates at hotels is a time honored tradition...

And...implying that somehow they have been "losing" any significant revenue on shampoo is a bit of a stretch. They are not...the place is a high fee gold mine and they don't need us to ever say "poor disney"...as in ever...like seriously.

Enjoy the coffee...I'm
More of an earl grey cat :banana:

Last edited:
It's either that...

...or them cutting product while charging more to pay for Stephen A Smiths contract...

Stephen A: While I do find this problematic, troublesome and erroneously laborious, I categorically have to disavow myself from these proceedings, as I am a close personal friend of Mr. Bob Iger ... and by close personal friend I mean someone on I seen on television but never actually met!!

Stephen A: While I do find this problematic, troublesome and erroneously laborious, I categorically have to disavow myself from these proceedings, as I am a close personal friend of Mr. Bob Iger ... and by close personal friend I mean someone on I seen on television but never actually met!!

:laughing: You're so witty! :rotfl: You always make me smile!

"This likely means that the restaurant is in basement of The Edison, replacing the long rumored “Neverland Tunnels” and “Walt’s Lounge” concepts originally meant for this space."

Well that's disappointing. Especially since I really don't like Italian food.
Correct Walt's is dead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter