**NEW SWAP - recipe-SIGN UP BY 10/8!

Originally posted by MamaCrush
Sorry... this is my first swap.

I know we're making 12 pages, but should I only send patty 11 and keep one for myself?

Also-- should I "sign" my page somewhere/somehow? No big deal for me but I would hope the pages I get are identified by who made them so I can give proper credit for the beautiful work!

Thanks!

You weren't the only one with those exact same questions, MamaCrush :) This is my first swap, too, and I was wondering the same things! You just got to post first :sunny:

I'm a little nervous about how mine will 'stack up' as well. I haven't been scrapping very long, and I'm sure I'm nowhere near as talented as most of you on this board! But I'm trying :sunny:

Liza princess:

twigs and kittychatalot got yours - they look great and sound yummy!

All of them come to me I will divi them all up and send them all back!
:)

Patty,
Mine will go postal early next week! as I posted on the fiber swap thread my DH has been in hosp. since Mon. night and just got home yesterday. So I have'nt finished anything this week. but they will be finished this weekend!

thanks for hosting this!!

Patty, mine went out yesterday. I also included clear folders for Maggie since she forgot. Geesh! Just kidding Maggie. Tomorrow I'm also sending you out a couple more dollars for postage. Didn't realize it would be that much and it was already sealed up.
Pammyjo

GOT it today Pammy!
They look great!
Thank you for the gift! Will be well used - love those things!

Thanks again!

oh btw - just so you know - the envie had a big tear in it that was taped over :rolleyes: but everything inside was fine...

Mine are officially on their way to you now.

Okay guys, just remember I'm a rookie-- to swaps AND scrapping! Hopefully I followed the rules and observed proper SB etiquette...

Thanks Patty for pulling all this together. Can't wait to get my package!

Patty,
Mine is going postal 1st thing in the morning! Sorry that I am getting it out the day before due! With Mike being in hosp. last week I fell sooooo behind on everything! I just have one thing to put on the pages! Again sorry to all! I leave for WDW next week, so if you send envies back out and you don't hear from me that's why. I'll post as soon as I get back!

Sara

mine actually made it to the post office yesterday.... (after going to target several times of course :D ) maggie

ok I have
nicurn's
dadNgirls
Twigs
Mickey's old friends
PigletPals
Pammy's
twinglemum's
Kittychatalot
and Pammy-Jo's
they all look awesome - thank you all for the gifts -
we are waiting for a few more - when they get here OR on Thursday - whichever happens first - I will put them postal ;)

Mine went out in the mail today. I am sorry about them going out late, but I gouged my knee open and have been laid up for a few days, and my boyfriend was away, and didn't get back to get them out until today.

They should be there soon, though! Sorry again! :(

Do you have mine???? I put them in the mail last Wed., 9/27. Oh dear, I sure hope so!

HI!
I am still waiting for one more to come in -
I will give it another day-
all the envies are set and ready to add that one and go postal!

sorry-
they havent gone out yet-
bad timing - dh had surgery friday, then we had ds's b-day party tuesday and i went to the post office today - DUH - it isss vetrans day - so they will go out tomorrow (unless i pm you )

That's perfectly okay! Hope dh is doing well...

I was just concerned that my pages either got lost going to you or yours got lost coming to me! Take your time and don't stress over this... there's plenty of other things to worry about! Have a great day.

i mailed a bunch out today - i was still short one - and can't tell u off the top of my head who's
what was your recipe?

Patty,

did you get mine? I just got back off vacation and haven't heard. It was mailed on 10/29. I have a tracking for it, so i'll go check it now!

Thanks
Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter