**NEW SWAP - recipe-SIGN UP BY 10/8!

Can I join and do a cookie recipe? I'm a little nervous b/c although I love to cook/bake I've never scrapped before and I'm not very artistic. Is that OK??

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I have to take myself out of the exchange. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for this. I just don't think I could do a good job. I'm so bummed! We're getting ready to go on vacation soon and I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done before we leave.

Maybe I'll try a smaller exchange.

I'm sorry again to be a flake!

Deb

Thats fine Twinglemum :)

Sorry you can't join us dairyou!
maybe Nexttime!

It looks as though we will have a total of 11 in the swap then!
I will get you the final details this afternoon!

If its not 2 late I would like to join. Could I do a Mexican dip.

Thanks Patty for getting back so fast. Now I'm off to the scrapbook store for paper. I'm not much of a cooker so tired of the same old, same old, so I'm hopping to get lots of good ideas here........:)

Patty, is this closed now? I've started working on mine and am making 12 so I hope that's it. Please let me know for sure. Thanks

yep the Final # is 12 -
I will send pm's with my addy and info as soon as my clan here gives me 2 minutes to get it done!

As soon as I get your mailing info, I will put them in the mail. I leave Friday the 15th for a much needed vacation so I had to get them done quick so I wouldn't be late.

Mine went postal today. Please let me know when you get it Patty. And Thanks for hosting this.

Patty, I just got back from the post office and realized I forgot to put the return shipping in, so be on the look out for a separate envie with it. Joyce

Piglets Pal and Mickeys Old Friend -
I got yours in the mail!
They are bolth phenominal - wait til you all get these!

Thanks for the RAKS's - you are sooo sweet and they will be put to good use!

Sorry... this is my first swap.

I know we're making 12 pages, but should I only send patty 11 and keep one for myself?

Also-- should I "sign" my page somewhere/somehow? No big deal for me but I would hope the pages I get are identified by who made them so I can give proper credit for the beautiful work!

Thanks!

Send all including yours and yes put your name on it, so we have someone to blame if we make it wrong..........................ONLY KIDDING:)

Finished mine and they'll go in the mail tomorrow hopefully. Sure wish I could see someone else's on this. Not sure if mine are up to par or elaborate enough. Guess I'll see and learn.

Originally posted by Pammy jo
Finished mine and they'll go in the mail tomorrow hopefully. Sure wish I could see someone else's on this. Not sure if mine are up to par or elaborate enough. Guess I'll see and learn.

Pammy jo,

I'm sure yours will be just fine. Thats what so great about scrapbooking.......its "your way" not "up to par" way. Yes over the years you can grow in the way you scrapbook that is why I'm not one of thoses people that go back an redue there books. I like to look back over the years an see how I've grown, but thats just me and not everyone cup of tea.......LOL

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter