**NEW SWAP - recipe-SIGN UP BY 10/8!

pattyT

DIS Veteran
I was in a swap last year on another board and I use it all the time - I know I am always finding great recipes from you all here on the board and I figure with the holidays coming up it might be fun to do one here on the dis

here it is -

Pick a favorite recipe

SCRAP an 8 1/2 X 11 page with embellishments (not just computer generated) and the recipe!
one for each person in the swap! Then put them into individual page protectors - then send them all to me with postage - etc... then I will swap them out and everyone will get a book back!
When you get them home you can put them right in a 3 -ring binder and start cooking!

So we don't end up with 8 million chocolate chip cookie recipes I think we should divi it up - on a first come first serve basis - so sign up quick! If I have missed a 'catagory' for something special you want to share - don't worry - this is just again so we don't end up with too many of one thing - so I am sure it won't be a problem just post and let us know!
All spots DO NOT have to be filled to have the swap though!

The due date will be October 30th

Twigs--received
Dad n Girls--received
Piglets Pal--recieved
Pammy-Jo--received
PattyT--of course received
I LOVE POOH 1--recieved
kittychatalot
Mickeys Old Friend
MamaCrush--recieved
Raven3517
Nicurn--recieved
twinglemum--recieved

I'm in (although I told my DH no more swaps!!) I just did one of these for my LSS so I already have the layout designed. Put me down for dessert (Hawaiian Wedding Cake)
Thanks for hosting!!

:wave: Oh, OH - ME - I want to be in this! Too cool! I'd like to do breakfast.

COOL :bounce:

ok, I'll play... but I want chocolate chip cookies. :D put me down for those. :D maggie

I must be crazy to do this, BUT put me down for brownies!

That being said, I've not done a swap before-- here or anywhere else. Approximately how many "pages" will I need to prepare?

right now it is 7 -
hopefully it will be more than that !
But at the most it will be 24

Remember they CAN be cumputer generated recipes - but they must have additional embellishments (aka stickers, ribbons, charms, paper piercings, whatever!)

I want to also! Can I make a salad instead? Mine would be 24 hour salad which as bacon, peas ect... very tasty!

Deb

Ok, I hope I don't regret this, but I'm in. I think I'll do Baked Clams. But I am flexible if you want to balance out any categories. Joyce

Patty,

I just wanted you to know how sorry I am that I can't take part in this swap. I love to cook (and have some terrific recipes) and I love to scrap, so it's really perfect for me. Unfortunately, we're leaving for WDW in 23 days, and I know I wouldn't have time to do this before we leave. Count me in, though, if you ever decide to do it, again.

Pat

23 days and counting . . . again!

Patty, I am so, so sorry, but due to some personal circumstances with an unexpected death and the need to travel for part of October, I must back out from this swap - I totally can't commit to October 30th and that would not be fair.

It is a very cool idea. I am very sorry everyone.

No problem - I COMPLETELY understand how it is Inky and castlegazer.

Congrats Castlegazer on your pregnancy :teeth:
and my deepest condolances on your recent loss

Thanks alot. Hope things have become stabalized around your house with the new wee one.

as of now we only have 9
and I am ok with that if you all are!
I will just add it to the corrent binder I have going -
and maybe we can do another one of these in the dead of winter!

I'm in if it's still open! I have a great hor'dourve recipe that's always a hit when I bring it to a BBQ or party.

Thanks for hosting and just let me know where to send my pages (casue40@aol.com)

:wave:
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter