New offer up on Disneylandparis.co.uk

I still haven't decided how to book buffalo bills yet. the options are a) Buy it when I get there + shareholders discount B) book it on the french site or C) add it to the package when I phone on Saturday. (which I never thought of until I saw the post above!)

Here comes the stupid question... if I ask them to add on BBWWS tickets to the package, it won't most me any more? (assuming that the sale price + BBWWS tickets = no more that the £983 I paid in the first place (of course I can pay the extra if its not too much difference)

If they can't or won't add BBWWS onto your booking buy it from the French site as it is a far better price than the shareholders one (which is even dearer than one with AP discount)

Billet Malin is 30€ at the 21.30 show or 39€ at the 18.30 show

Full (door) price is 59€ adults 46€ children.

Shareholders price is 49€ adult 37€ children

:goodvibes

Aww brilliant new Elaine! Thats so exciting!

Isn't it funny that we're both in the exact same situation? Newport bay and feeling like we've lost out :)

I still haven't managed to phone yet. I'm aiming for Saturday now. I'm hoping to get admirals floor and lakeside (or one or the other) Would it really be worth going for admirals floor if I can only choose one or the other? :confused3 or Should I just keep a standard room and go for a lakeside view? (this is all assuming I will get an upgrade!) :lmao:
I think the main perks to Admirals rooms are the separate check-in, higher rooms in the main body of the hotel, room and bell service, and free towel hire for the pool. If we'd gone for Admirals plus lakeside it would have been an extra £46 for each room so I didn't bother. I think if it had a balcony I would have booked it but I'm not bothering to pay that much without. When DH came home from work he joked about how we'd now have the grotty rooms overlooking the car park but I think that £90+ would much prefer to be part of my cocktail fund!! :lmao: :lmao:

I guess it depends whether you fancy the Admirals floor perks or lakeside, or both. The CM I spoke to was really helpful and was quite happy to price various things up so good luck for Saturday :wizard: :wizard:

Oh my goodness I could burst with the excitement!!

I got home earlier than expected tonight so thought I'd chance the phone call. I made it just in time with only 5 minutes to spare before the phone line closed. I got a LOVELY French CM who was slightly confused at first but I explained that I wanted to add BBWWS to my package since the new 40% offer came out. (I had decided whilst the phone was ringing that this would be the best way to take advantage of the 'upgrade' if I was going to be allowed to do this)

By the way I was totally ready for complete disappointment.

So I had to explain it like this 'If I made my booking today, instead of having done it last month, I would be saving £130'. she agreed. So I explained that say I was booking today + BBWWS tickets it would still be cheaper than what I paid last month. She agreed again. Asked me what night I wanted to go and said' there you go madam and you will get £11.80 back!!!!'

I cannot believe my luck and I'm so excited now! It makes me wonder, if I had asked her just to refund the difference in the beginning, would she have done it? Its 6 and two 3's really because even with the cheapest tickets for BBWWS (which would be 30E each) I would have had to pay 117euros for them.

I'm so pleased a got a friendly CM. She was lovely :goodvibes

Yay!! I am so pleased for you! :yay:
It makes me wonder, if I had asked her just to refund the difference in the beginning, would she have done it?

To be honest I think she probably would have done - the CM I had threw up quite a few figures then asked would I prefer her to get a refund authorised and I thought I'm not going to get greedy here as she may refer it to a supervisor who might have said no to the whole thing and then I would be back at square one! I know I've spent a little more on the meal vouchers than I would have done paying out of pocket on the day with shareholders discount but the way I look at it is that I was happy with the price of our holiday initially so now for the same price we've got an Admirals room and paid less than half price for the meal vouchers. I worked out that I've saved £150 altogether :banana: :banana: :banana: if I'd said yes I'll have a refund I may have had a few pounds more but I didn't want to push my luck!

They must have had a few people asking about it then. If you take the refund, you're only going to spend it on something else Disney anyway :rotfl: well that's the way I looked at it. Plus, now I don't have to decide which is the best way to get BBWWS tickets :banana:

Well, at least now your meals are paid for in advance so its one less thing for you to have to budget for. That's really the only advantage with the vouchers as you are definitely cheaper paying with the shareholders discount (well not for you as you've managed to get this great 'upgrade' :goodvibes

One of the girls from my work is going in April so I'm going to advise her to do the same thing.

Thanks everyone, this site is so helpful! I would never have tried if it wasn't for you guys. back in 2009, I went in July and took my mum and dad and my siblings (all newbies) I advised not to go in July because of the crowds and the expense but because of both my parents annual leave, they HAD to go in July and the dates were non-flexible. they paid brochure price for 7 nights :-)eek::eek::eek:) but they didn't mind as they had to go when they had leave. A few days later, Disney released a 40% sale. I could not believe it. When I phoned and asked them if they would refund the difference, they said absolutely no way (in fact I had to e-mail someone first) and they said that they were sorry I felt I was being penalised for booking so early but that they could do nothing about it now. So therefore, I was quite reluctant to call for the upgrade tonight in case of major disappointment. I'm so pleased :yay::yay::yay:

Oh my goodness I could burst with the excitement!!

I got home earlier than expected tonight so thought I'd chance the phone call. I made it just in time with only 5 minutes to spare before the phone line closed. I got a LOVELY French CM who was slightly confused at first but I explained that I wanted to add BBWWS to my package since the new 40% offer came out. (I had decided whilst the phone was ringing that this would be the best way to take advantage of the 'upgrade' if I was going to be allowed to do this)

By the way I was totally ready for complete disappointment.

So I had to explain it like this 'If I made my booking today, instead of having done it last month, I would be saving £130'. she agreed. So I explained that say I was booking today + BBWWS tickets it would still be cheaper than what I paid last month. She agreed again. Asked me what night I wanted to go and said' there you go madam and you will get £11.80 back!!!!'

I cannot believe my luck and I'm so excited now! It makes me wonder, if I had asked her just to refund the difference in the beginning, would she have done it? Its 6 and two 3's really because even with the cheapest tickets for BBWWS (which would be 30E each) I would have had to pay 117euros for them.

I'm so pleased a got a friendly CM. She was lovely :goodvibes

Great news :goodvibes

Hehe, I know Elaine, I'm still so chuffed with myself this morning :goodvibes

I'm going to try and get a lady from my work to do the same. But they go in April so it might be too late. Going to give it a try anyway

Hmm, this might be a silly question, but is the 40% discount just for people in the UK?

I'm in Australia and heading to DLP in late June. The only package it seems to offer me at the moment is "Get One Night Free".

I think I've got a lot of research to do! :surfweb:

Different countries seem to get different offers. Book it online through the UK site - the confirmation is sent by email, nothing gets sent in the post so the fact you're not in the UK won't matter. Other people have done this successfully - when you check into the hotel the only thing they look at is your reference number. The only downside to this is that you'll have to pay in full upfront.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter