• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New offer up on Disneylandparis.co.uk

DLPDreams

I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!
Up to 40% off offer 20th celebrations - up to 7th November dates.

Sadly, only 15% off for our dates in June :scared1:. Not sure whether to hang on or book that... :sad2:

Ummmm - what the heck are DLP playing at!?

We booked when the offer was 40% off. Now the offer is 15% off, yet for the same package (dates, hotel, tickets, etc are all the same) the difference in price is £20.

We paid £791 with 40% off and it is now £808 with 15% off.

That doesn't make any sense.

I hate the way they do this, its so misleading and very very annoying!

<rant over> lol

I know actually as I was pricing DLH and HNY and they are not coming out at much more than earlier in the year when the discount was more :confused3.

I can't decide whether to book HNY at the 15% discount for our stay. I can't honestly see me getting anything better than that now (we go same time as you almost - june half term).

Anyone have a crystal ball? Is 15% off the best I'm likely to get :confused3 Was really hoping for at least 25% off....

Mind you, the numbers seem 'Mickey Mouse' anyway - pardon the pun :rotfl:

I suspect, if the discount is 15% across the board for June half term week, but 40% at other times, that DLP has twigged that its half term week.

maybe other country's sites may have better offers for that week?

Has anyone managed to find dates for the Newport bay or Sequoia Lodge with the 40% off?

I have looked for some dates in April and May and the most i get is 25%, my computer is soooooo slow i would be here all day trying to find 40% off dates.

I've just called them and yes, they do not know it is half term and once again the CM told me it is going to be busy, busy. Same stuff about eurostar being booked up months ago, hotel rooms in short supply :scared1:. Not sure how as it's only English & Welsh kiddies off? :confused3 BUT, the CM was lovely and so helpful that I do believe him.

Actually, got a good RO AP rate so think I'm going to go down that route :).

The chap I spoke to was sooo helpful compared to the last man I spoke to :).

I've just called them and yes, they do not know it is half term and once again the CM told me it is going to be busy, busy. Same stuff about eurostar being booked up months ago, hotel rooms in short supply :scared1:. Not sure how as it's only English & Welsh kiddies off? :confused3 BUT, the CM was lovely and so helpful that I do believe him.

The chap I spoke to was sooo helpful compared to the last man I spoke to :).

Just out of interest what rate did you get for RO, and what AP do you have? :)

Hiya

I've got the brochure here in front of me, and for the dates I've booked, it should be

£417 per adult, 1 free child. So total £834. 15% discount on that is £125. So, if it is actually 15% off then it should be coming in at £709. On the website, with 15% off it says £808.

??

And as for the quote of £1391 it was giving out for exactly the same thing a few weeks ago - that's just ridiculous!

I'm so cross about these prices.

so was the room only rate you were quoted much better than the one-adult package price for the same hotel and dates? hmmm, if so, might be time for me to make a phone call ;) .....

I would like to know about the annual pass rate too. Our trouble is the only way to only pay for one adult is to pay the extra £200 or so to have a family room at DLH. Otherwise we have to have two rooms so two adults to pay for and we only save the cost of the kids which isn't much.

Ummmm - what the heck are DLP playing at!?

We booked when the offer was 40% off. Now the offer is 15% off, yet for the same package (dates, hotel, tickets, etc are all the same) the difference in price is £20.

We paid £791 with 40% off and it is now £808 with 15% off.

That doesn't make any sense.

I hate the way they do this, its so misleading and very very annoying!

<rant over> lol

Their prices never make any sense.

I'm so glad I booked in September. Booked it at so say only a 15% discount and it was £586. Seemed cheap to me at the time so glad I did! Full price last week was £1022 and now it's coming up with 25% off it's £766. So I'd need a 40% off now to come close to what I booked at 15%. Confused?!

Just looked at dates for July at the DCR. Offers appear to be linked to length of stay, so 2 nights = 15%, 3 nights = 25% and 4+ nights = 40%.

I don't think it is linked to the amount of days you stay as i was getting 15% off in April and May for 4 nights, the most i could find was 25%.:sad2:

I wish there was a way of easily finding out the dates and amount of nights when you could get 40% off.

In the terms and conditions its 40% off for SL and upwards hotels or 40% in other hotels for 4 nights or more.

Is that right?

so was the room only rate you were quoted much better than the one-adult package price for the same hotel and dates? hmmm, if so, might be time for me to make a phone call ;) .....

I rang and the AP rate is €100 cheaper than the one adult package price! But we need one ticket for my cousin so the package works out cheaper for us in the end

ah well, no good deal for me (just called DLP) - offsite for June then :).

Best discounts seem to be for 3 or 4 nights, although it does differ.

SL showing 40% for 4 nights, only 25% for 3, similar dates, meaning the 4 night price is cheaper overall.

Up to 40% off offer 20th celebrations - up to 7th November dates.

Sadly, only 15% off for our dates in June :scared1:. Not sure whether to hang on or book that... :sad2:

hmmmm...are you a shareholder?? If you are, why no hang on for a better offer and if nothing comes up, use your SH discount to book?

Sorry - haven't been able to get back on here as it kept coming up with that server message.

The AP rate was £252 cheaper than booking for just one adult (5 nights) but £585 cheaper than doing the whole package for all 4 of us :) Not sure if that is how you wanted me to break it down. So yes, Elaine, the AP rate was cheaper than doing the 1 adult room tax route.

It means I have had to buy an AP for me (others had them) but even then my AP was £134 with CEMulti so worked out cheaper, especially as we are going back for Christmas end November :banana:.

PS - the DLH was showing a reduction of £500 on the 15% off discount advertised now (for 1 adult on a package).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter