New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

Did the CM mention that if we already have a reservation that we would be able to upgrade. Because someone in another thread said they were told she is a TA that it is only for new reservations.

I didn't ask, I figured they would have no clue about that (or even if they did I wouldn't believe them until I saw it). It is sort of comical in a sense how many different answers you can get asking the same question to multiple CMs.

I didn't ask, I figured they would have no clue about that (or even if they did I wouldn't believe them until I saw it). It is sort of comical in a sense how many different answers you can get asking the same question to multiple CMs.
It makes complete sense since just from their Twitter they got two different answers. Thanks for answering.

Just wait a little longer folks. Today's the last date for customizing for ours, and it's actually now saying shipping soon, but still gives us the option to make changes. I'm pretty sure as soon as we lose the ability to make changes, they'll turn on the upgrades for everyone :).

Has anyone heard or know if we’ll be able to apply the DVC or AP discount to the difference in price for the upgraded magicband?

Am i the only one that sees updates on this thread and anxiously go in to check last message to see if its finally working so we can order? I feel like I'm watching paint dry at this point. :rotfl2:
Nope! You’re not the only one!

We are arriving mid November and I check the website often to see what my choices are for colors, and so far its just the basic colors. No upgrades mentioned yet!

We also have to rely on Disney IT to update the website. 5/15 could still happen at 2PM EST ;).

In defense of whichever group handles this part of their operations, they have to account for the massive volume of excessive web traffic from people continually checking due to these ambiguous announcements. It's nice to know what's coming, but sometimes they should just hold off saying anything until it's live.

I think all of us checking the site is crashing it haha! I just checked to see what I could order, we haven’t cashed in our free magicbands with AP purchase. It won’t even let me get to the point of putting my address in :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter