New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

Excellent, yet another way I can solidify my standing as a grumpy old man. Not upgrading from a solid color band. I'll wear it proudly.

While they are at it, why don't they add more free solid colors...like the ones on the website.

So long as people buy the non-free colors, Disney likely won't add new ones for free.

As for the post, while its awesome they're finally doing this, I still enjoy swapping out the pucks and making multiple colored ones. :)

Excellent, yet another way I can solidify my standing as a grumpy old man. Not upgrading from a solid color band. I'll wear it proudly.
I bought a non-solid band one time and the novelty wore off in about 6 minutes. But as long as it's optional, I'm all for it for those who want it.

Well this is cool news, anyone else getting sick of Disney nickel and diming us to death?...............:badpc:

I mean this "upgrade" cant be more then pennies to the dollar when a company as large as Disney is ordering them, BTW if they had black ones when I put our request in, I would have gladly ordered it!

I'm not sure I will pay the extra for them myself but the option to buy the "fancy" ones at a discount is nice. I'd really like one of the turquoise or lavender ones but not enough to pay for it. :-)

Well this is cool news, anyone else getting sick of Disney nickel and diming us to death?...............:badpc:

I mean this "upgrade" cant be more then pennies to the dollar when a company as large as Disney is ordering them, BTW if they had black ones when I put our request in, I would have gladly ordered it!

Not sure you understand what nickel-and-diming is if you think THIS is an example of it.

I really hope that the currently unavailable solid colors like black, teal, and millennial pink will be included in these "upgraded design" options!

If they were they might as well add them to the free options. Those bands are $14.99 retail, so with the discount (of $14.99) they'd be free anyway.

How is it nickel and diming if it's optional? You can still get free ones. People Payton's get bands all the time, this is just providing the option to get that instead and reduce the waste.

How is it nickel and diming if it's optional? You can still get free ones. People Payton's get bands all the time, this is just providing the option to get that instead and reduce the waste.

Not sure you understand what nickel-and-diming is if you think THIS is an example of it.

Charging $14.99 is just the start, then one wants a "pool view" BAM........the restaurants have "Enhancements"......BAM........Oh you want different sauces for your fries.........BAM.... you want to stay in the park 3 hours longer..."Disney after hours"....BAM....shall I go on, this is EXACTLY nickel and diming us, small little up charges that dont seem like much but add them up and BAM............one is out of nickels and dimes............not sure YOU know what that means.......

Charging $14.99 is just the start, then one wants a "pool view" BAM........the restaurants have "Enhancements"......BAM........Oh you want different sauces for your fries.........BAM.... you want to stay in the park 3 hours longer..."Disney after hours"....BAM....shall I go on, this is EXACTLY nickel and diming us, small little up charges that dont seem like much but add them up and BAM............one is out of nickels and dimes............not sure YOU know what that means.......
These are all options. If you want examples of nickel and diming. Resort parking fees are one. Optional fees for upgrades are not nickel and diming because they are there for an enhanced experience. Almost everything in life has upgrades. For instance new shoes needed fine buy new shoes from Walmart or pay for Nikes. Not nickel and diming just choosing an upgrade.

These are all options. If you want examples of nickel and diming. Resort parking fees are one. Optional fees for upgrades are not nickel and diming because they are there for an enhanced experience. Almost everything in life has upgrades. For instance new shoes needed fine buy new shoes from Walmart or pay for Nikes. Not nickel and diming just choosing an upgrade.

Oh so because it is Disney it is a "enhancement":rolleyes1.......The rest of Earth calls it nickel and diming......parking, EVERY single hotel on earth now charges for this enhancement and has been for quite sometime, baggage fees nice enhancement, look up nickel and diming as it probably has some kind of enhancement in there..........

Now that we’ve defined nickel and diming...

I’m interested in seeing if this will go live this month in time for my mb order date in early June. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter