New Canadian Ticket Offer *CONFIRMED*

Do you have to do this? Can't you just present the correct barcode when you redeem them and make sure they activate the correct set? I currently have a 5 day non expiring set and plan to buy a new 6 day set for our March break trip. The 5 days are already on my MDE.
My experience has been that you will want to stop at Guest Services and ensure that they move your new tickets to the front and your non-expiring tickets to the back. Better safe than sorry.

My experience has been that you will want to stop at Guest Services and ensure that they move your new tickets to the front and your non-expiring tickets to the back. Better safe than sorry.

I have to go to guest services any way to activate the tickets though. So can't they just deal with it all then?

I have to go to guest services any way to activate the tickets though. So can't they just deal with it all then?
Yes they can but I would be sure to specifically request the order you want your tickets to be on your band. Better safe than sorry.

Do you have to do this? Can't you just present the correct barcode when you redeem them and make sure they activate the correct set? I currently have a 5 day non expiring set and plan to buy a new 6 day set for our March break trip. The 5 days are already on my MDE.

You don't have to, as long as you trust the CM to get it right. If they don't, and you notice in time, you can probably get it corrected, but it'll be a bit of a hassle. If you don't notice, you're out of luck.

Some (including me) prefer the dummy profile approach, since it puts the control in the user's hand and eliminates the possibility of subtle mistakes by CMs. You really only need one profile (eg. "Dummy Smith") to hold all your spare tickets. The only downside to this is that when you go to choose fastpasses, you'll want to deselect the " Dummy" profile. Otherwise you'll be looking for (and booking) an extra fastpass that you can't legitimately use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter