New Canadian Ticket Offer *CONFIRMED*

It is 20% off on 4+ days. There is no description but the pricing is already there if you go to buy.

The offer is live but the tickets expire. First day of use must be on or before December 31/18. Boooo! I was hoping for non expiring tickets.

Going to take advantage of this offer again. We are going to be there next Halloween so I’ll purchase these and then at least the ticket portion will be paid off and at a discounted price, I’m happy they brought back the offer, too bad it wasn’t non-expirating though as I probably would have bought an extra set.

I was all set to buy until I saw they expire. I already have an 8 day hopper I bought on the last sale to be used aug/18; I just wanted to buy a 4 day this time for a quick trip sometime. Big sigh!

Excited with this new offer! Might put our Disney trip back on the table!

One of the mods can now change this to "Confirmed" :drive:

I can also confirm that the 5 day DLR hopper tickets that we're going to buy are 25% off. The WDW tickets are 20% off. Slight difference.

We are thrilled over here! This pretty much rubber stamped our 2018 Spring Break trip.

I bought 2 days just this weekend, do you think they’d let me upgrade to the 4 day cdn prices?

One of the mods can now change this to "Confirmed" :drive:

I can also confirm that the 5 day DLR hopper tickets that we're going to buy are 25% off. The WDW tickets are 20% off. Slight difference.

We are thrilled over here! This pretty much rubber stamped our 2018 Spring Break trip.

I hope the AM website will update their 'price' too! I need to get a second DLR ticket!!

Now thinking of getting WDW tickets for our trip in December/January and keep our the Canadian tickets I got from AM last promotion for a future trip. If the tickets are activated December 30th, I assume they will be be good for the next 14 days right? I don't want to be told on January 2nd that we need to get/upgrade our tickets...

Does anyone know if you can add these tickets to a Disneyland room and ticket package, or if that was possible last year? We have a package booked for September next year. If it's not possible to add these tickets to a package instead of full price tickets we'll have to cancel and do a room only reservation plus the discount tickets.

I bought 2 days just this weekend, do you think they’d let me upgrade to the 4 day cdn prices?

Two potential problems:

1. I haven't run the numbers, but the 4-day Cdn Resident ticket is probably cheaper than the 2-day you bought. Disney is happy to let you *add* to your tickets and pay the difference, but they don't do refunds. They might let you have the extra days, but you probably won't get the difference back.
2. You'd have to be at WDW in person while the promotion is running (ie. before mid February) to make the changes.

If your trip is after February but before December 2018, and *if* you're okay with tying up the cash, maybe you could buy Cdn. 4-day tickets for your planned trip and save the regular 2-day tickets for another trip? The regular tickets will expire, but will retain the value you paid for them. Or you can call and ask. WDW doesn't usually do upgrades over the phone, but there's no harm in trying.

The offer is live but the tickets expire. First day of use must be on or before December 31/18. Boooo! I was hoping for non expiring tickets.

Unfortunately, I think that was always a given. My guess is that the only reason the last offer was non-expiring was that it started before WDW introduced ticket expiry dates in general, and then they probably just didn't want to create a second category of "Canadian Resident tickets" under the same promotion. Too confusing. So both the price and the terms stayed the same, for as long as the promotion lasted. I don't expect to see non-expiring tickets again in the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter