• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nemesis Challenge 2

I just wanted to point out that you said, "nugget", "drop", "#2", and "toilet paper" all in the same sentence without getting gross. Well done.

Huh? You mean you can't wipe like this?

buttscratherdog.gif

Maybe I've turned over a new leaf.

Also, you can use a leaf to wipe your butt if you need to.

You can also take a wizz in the woods by mile 3. I've seen it done before.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Just make sure the leaf doesn't look like this:

poisonous-plants-poison-ivy-300x194.jpg

Hey, if the ladies can pop a squat, men should be able to relieve themselves. I mean the race instructions were to hydrate hydrate hydrate. It was 70 degrees. popcorn::

That reminds me of another nugget of advice I'm about to drop on you guys. And, yes, this is advice #2 for today - bring your own toilet paper to the start of the race. The portapotties will be all out by the time you get to them.

Here is a question that will validate my rookie stripe! Why don't you just do #2 before you get there? :confused3

GoHerd1028 said:
Here is a question that will validate my rookie stripe! Why don't you just do #2 before you get there? :confused3

What if you don't have to go before you get there and are walking to the corral and get the urge? Feel like running with no underware? Lol

What if you don't have to go before you get there and are walking to the corral and get the urge? Feel like running with no underware? Lol

Oh ok...so you people with weak sphincter muscles need this things :lmao: Me on the other hand can not do #2 away from home ..BTW my home will be Port Orleans for the trip.....Too much information I know LOL :rotfl2:

Because you have to be up at 2:30 to be on the bus to the start line at 3. I don't know about you, but my sphincter isn't awake at that time. You will be amazed at the number of portapotties they have between the bus drop off and starting corrals. It looks like they pulled every unit from Jacksonville to Tampa and lined them up along the side of one of Disney's access roads.

And the last thing you want to do is run 13.1 miles with a torpedo loaded in the chute. That's a lot of bouncing and stress on your O-ring.

And the last thing you want to do is run 13.1 miles with a torpedo loaded in the chute. That's a lot of bouncing and stress on your O-ring.

I literally LOL'd. Had to explain to a passerby why I was LOLing.

44503 for me

Also as a newbie how does one sign up so you can be tracked? I would like for my followers to be able to see where I croak on course.

44503 for me

Also as a newbie how does one sign up so you can be tracked? I would like for my followers to be able to see where I croak on course.

runDisney will put up a link about a week before the race that allow you to be tracked. You'll run over timing mats at the start, 5k, 10k, 15k and the finish line. Each one will read your timing chip and either post to your Facebook wall, tweet, email or text your location and estimated finish time.

44503 for me

Our #'s are pretty close. We will likely be in the same corral so we can crack jokes and stay loose before the race.

44503 for me

runDisney will put up a link about a week before the race that allow you to be tracked. You'll run over timing mats at the start, 5k, 10k, 15k and the finish line. Each one will read your timing chip and either post to your Facebook wall, tweet, email or text your location and estimated finish time.

Am I to late to have family come watch me, or is there still time?

A good friend taught me this. It doesnt matter where you start. It is the finish that counts.

Ran a Santa Hustle 5k on Sunday. Weather was 10° or so, but not too much wind. Snow started flying just as I crossed the finish line. Did it in 29:31 - beat my personal best by several minutes. :cool1:

Grabbed a banana off the table in the finisher chute - then tossed it back when I realized it was hard as a rock!

How's everyone's training going? 32 days until race day!

Ran a Santa Hustle 5k on Sunday. Weather was 10° or so, but not too much wind. Snow started flying just as I crossed the finish line. Did it in 29:31 - beat my personal best by several minutes. :cool1:

Grabbed a banana off the table in the finisher chute - then tossed it back when I realized it was hard as a rock!

Nice job! You probably ran faster to get out of the cold. :hyper:

Nice Job. I agree with Tim that the weather was the motivation to a great time.

The Cheetah is in full peak training mode but will soon be tapering down. Consecutive days running to simulate the Dopey with 10 and 15 miles as her long runs. Yesterday was a 6 miler in the snow. She also just found out, she will be in the Nike DC Women's Half Marathon in April. I may be flying up there to see her run.

Me, not so much. Have not noticed any improvement in the legs and am probably not going to try the 5K. Still a month to go but it doesn't look good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter