Nemesis Challenge 2

Ooops. Just went through my music library, creating a playlist for the race. Just adding songs that I would like to hear with plans to re-arrange them and possibly add more if I didn't think it would be long enough after I did my initial cruise through my songs.

Turns out I added almost 7 hours of music to a playlist that I'm hoping I only have to listen to for 2 1/2 hours. Time to start cutting it down.:laughing:

Ooops. Just went through my music library, creating a playlist for the race. Just adding songs that I would like to hear with plans to re-arrange them and possibly add more if I didn't think it would be long enough after I did my initial cruise through my songs.

Turns out I added almost 7 hours of music to a playlist that I'm hoping I only have to listen to for 2 1/2 hours. Time to start cutting it down.:laughing:

Did Back in Black make it? :confused3

Im still tweeking mine!:thumbsup2

I just checked the weather for all you racers. The overnight low going in to Saturday is going to be 64. That was the race time temp last year and it was veerrrryyy uncomfortable. Hydrate, my friends. And don't plan on setting any records.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I just checked the weather for all you racers. The overnight low going in to Saturday is going to be 64. That was the race time temp last year and it was veerrrryyy uncomfortable. Hydrate, my friends. And don't plan on setting any records.

Yea it was hot as…. umm something I can't write here. Remember to hydrate for a few days leading up to the run. And I don't mean copious amount of beer. :sad2:

What? And I was going to try for first. Lol

:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2: Yea it was hot as…. umm something I can't write here. Remember to hydrate for a few days leading up to the run. And I don't mean copious amount of beer. :sad2:
How about lite beer? It's watery.

Is there any way to track all of you guys in one place? Or do I have to rely on FB updates?

Also, marathon weekend 2015 has been officially approved! :banana:

I'll let you guys get through this weekend before I start the Nemesis Challenge 3 thread. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:confused3 What else would I hydrate with??? :confused3
Knowing who's company your in, I'm thinking any alcohol and Dole Whips.

:cool1: Nice! Which race though???
Not sure if you will be checking the boards but….

Melody wants to run the 10K so I'll probably run the 10K and the 1/2. I don't think I am ready or will be ready to run a full.

What are you going to run next year?

Not sure if you will be checking the boards but….

Melody wants to run the 10K so I'll probably run the 10K and the 1/2. I don't think I am ready or will be ready to run a full.

What are you going to run next year?

Not sure if I'll head down; we currently have a vacation planned for the first week in February 2015, so that would be pretty close timing wise.

If I do though, there's talk of a Marathon challenge between Carl and I. I have to spot him some amount of time, and the loser has to have their face painted in world showcase any design the winner chooses, and wear it all day...

Not sure if I'll head down; we currently have a vacation planned for the first week in February 2015, so that would be pretty close timing wise.

If I do though, there's talk of a Marathon challenge between Carl and I. I have to spot him some amount of time, and the loser has to have their face painted in world showcase any design the winner chooses, and wear it all day...

Now that there's funny!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter