Mystery at Sea

Special itineraries have been announced for the Disney Magic between 5/12/07 and 9/1/07!

As I have been predicting, the President of Disney Cruise Line, Tom McAlpin, announced that they will be sailing to the Mediterranean for the first time in Summer 2007:

5/12/07-5/26/07- Repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to Europe
5/26/07-8/18/07 - Alternating 10-night and 11-night cruises to Rome, Naples, Florence, French Riviera
8/18/07-9/1/07 - Repositioning cruise from Europe to Port Canaveral

mousesavers .com

From Mousesavers:

Special itineraries have been announced for the Disney Magic between 5/12/07 and 9/1/07!

As I have been predicting, the President of Disney Cruise Line, Tom McAlpin, announced that they will be sailing to the Mediterranean for the first time in Summer 2007:

5/12/07-5/26/07- Repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to Europe
5/26/07-8/18/07 - Alternating 10-night and 11-night cruises to Rome, Naples, Florence, French Riviera
8/18/07-9/1/07 - Repositioning cruise from Europe to Port Canaveral

Denise W said:
Ok, Captain Tom just announced that the Magic is going to the MED!

Denise

Denise, you're onoard now?

Nope, Captain Tom is at Epcot by Spaceship Earth. I have friends there that heard the announcement.

Denise

• 5/12/07-5/26/07- Repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to Europe
  • 5/26/07-8/18/07 - Alternating 10-night and 11-night cruises to Rome, Naples, Florence, French Riviera
  • 8/18/07-9/1/07 - Repositioning cruise from Europe to Port Canaveral
A very special "Thank You" to Sue Pisaturo of Small World Vacations, who attended Disney Cruise Line's press event on March 21 and reported on it LIVE to bring us the information as early as possible!

milestogo said:
They both told me that the waiting list was dropped so long ago that they don't know where people are getting this idea.
Maybe people are getting the idea from DCL!! Like the fact that they've actually sent postcards to people confirming their fax was received and they were put on a waitlist....

Oh, and as a TA, my DCL sales rep is the one that told me to fax in requests to Inventory Control :rolleyes: And that was just a few months ago, right before they closed the list to any more requests.

Now granted, DCL may have finally decided that this wasn't a hot idea after all especially for special itineraries (how many people will be peeved 4/4 when they call to book and the pricing tiers are already in the stratosphere??), and for FUTURE sailings they've decided no more waitlisting.....

DCL CM just told me the info should be available in the next 15-45 minutes

castlegazer said:

• 5/12/07-5/26/07- Repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to Europe
  • 5/26/07-8/18/07 - Alternating 10-night and 11-night cruises to Rome, Naples, Florence, French Riviera
  • 8/18/07-9/1/07 - Repositioning cruise from Europe to Port Canaveral

Thanks to all for the updates!

Now at least what was posted as rumor is now confirmed and official! I hope they will put ports and prices up on the website!!! :bounce:

ok, you knew it was coming....
how many are disappointed with the port selections?
no spain, no venice on the regular 10,11 day. oh well.

DCL just told me (one min. ago) that they've had it with Mousesavers putting out incorrect information, no announcment until 11 am.

We heard the announcement live at 10 am, so I don't understand what you are saying. It appears that mousesavers was at the live announcement as well.

Denise

milestogo said:
DCL just told me (one min. ago) that they've had it with Mousesavers putting out incorrect information, no announcment until 11 am.
It will be funny if mousesavers ends up being dead-on (especially since they are claiming it came straight from the announcement at Epcot).

milestogo said:
Mousesavers' information looks correct to me. :confused3

milestogo said:

Are you kidding? Who is telling you this? We have people standing right in front listening to the announcement at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter