Mystery at Sea

I just found this:Disney Cruise Line Headed To Europe?

Disney is making a major announcement this morning about the future of its cruise line. All the company is saying is that new cruises will set sail next year on cruises that go beyond the Caribbean.

However, published reports have said Disney will announce that the Disney Magic ship will be headed to Europe for several months with cruises stopping in places like England, France, and Italy.

The Magic is no stranger to waters beyond the Atlantic.

Last year the ship was sent to California as part of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary.

For more information tune to Central Florida News 13. Only on Bright House Networks.

and here is the website: http://www.cfnews13.com/StoryHeadline.aspx?id=14175

It has a listen live midway down onn left. It plays on windows media for me. Now to sit and listen!

I'm thinking it will be a prewritten press release & hopefully right after they announce it, they will post a copy of it on the web site.

yogibigdog said:
This a report on mousesavers:

"Not already on Disney's waiting list for the special Summer 2007 itineraries? Disney will open the remaining staterooms to the public on April 4, after existing waiting list requests have been filled. Disney has stated that there will be some availablility left in stateroom categories 4-12 when they open bookings."

So I guess they won't be taking any new reservations for a while if this is correct.

Does this mean if I am not already on the wait list that they will let me get on it today?

I'm clicking from this board to the DCL website. Any minute my computer is going to blow up.

I'm going to get a quick shower to chill me out a bit and when I get back, I hope someone will have posted the information that right now I'm swim through a sea of chocolate to get.

I am in desperate need of therapy. Disney has done dangerous things to my personality! I CAN'T FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

This is what Mousesavers has up on their site:

LATEST HOT DEALS - AS OF 3/21/06

Watch this space to learn about Disney Cruise Line's special itineraries for Summer 2007! I will have a LIVE REPORT FROM THE EPCOT PRESS CONFERENCE this morning!

Thanks for the link friday fun. :sunny: I'll keep the news site on my computer so I can check back for updates. I am really hoping to learn about prices today so if anyone hears about those, please, please post!

disneylady said:
I am in desperate need of therapy. Disney has done dangerous things to my personality! I CAN'T FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

You are not the only one...my DH was ready to call the "men in the white coats" this morning and have them "come and take me away haha" (anyone old enough to remember that song??)

I don't remember any major news announcement on tv for the West Coast cruise? Does anyone remember?

I've never seen so many Disers on line before! Look at all of the posts and see the green dots! heehee!! A little antsy, aren't we? :banana: (this represents all of us....we are all a little bananas thanks to Disney!)

Do we have an official count down person?

Kitty :cat:

AnnaS said:
I don't remember any major news announcement on tv for the West Coast cruise? Does anyone remember?
Oh yeah, HUGE hoopla 5/5/2004 at Disneyland to make the announcement about everything being done for the DL 50th, including repositioning the Magic.

On TV, at least in California it was on every midday news broadcast and the evening news as well.

Hi all, I spoke to two different DCL operators yesterday. They both told me that there is absolutely no waiting list - that is an old rumor that travel agents and websites have used to keep people with them for booking. They both told me that the waiting list was dropped so long ago that they don't know where people are getting this idea. The tickets sales will go on sale approx. the first week of April, but they won't know until the announcement is made this morning. When the tickets are available all cabins will be available to everyone at the same time. They don't know when the website will be updated. And each told me a different time for the announcement. The first told me 12pm east coast to make it avail. for the west coast. The second told me she thought it was 10am east coast. She told me it will either be Europe, Alaska or Hawaii, so they had no idea of the ballpark cost. Also, that it will not be 2008, only 2007.

Hope that helps everyone. Your ideas have been fantastic to read and so much fun during the wait. Happy sailing everyone.

West Coast Cruise x 2 - We liked it so much we did it again!

disneylady said:
Does this mean if I am not already on the wait list that they will let me get on it today?
No, you cannot get on the waitlist any more. You will have to wait until 4/4 when they start letting the general public start booking....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter