Mystery at Sea

tchrmom said:
As much as it pains DH and myself..........I think this is going to be too rich for my blood.

:guilty:

Fran
:teacher:
I'm afraid so too, I wish we could see some prices so I would know whether or not I can even dream!

unfortunately they cannot make pricing available until April 4th, after they've cleared the wait list and we find out how many tiers the pricing has already jumped. :guilty:

DCL website changed from Mystery at Sea to Meditteranean Magic. No itineraries yet.

I see the new Mediterranean cruises posted on the official DCL website. Now I have to decide if my family will take any of them.

I'm afraid so too, I wish we could see some prices so I would know whether or not I can even dream!

HAve you even looked at just the airfare over????

YIKES!

Fran
:teacher:

Mediterranean Cruises in Europe

Embark on a family vacation thousands of years in the making. Travel the Mediterranean and experience the timeless allure of historic Europe — expertly planned and hassle free — as only Disney Cruise Line® can provide. Wander through the streets of quaint seaside villages and tour cosmopolitan cities brimming with unparalleled shopping, sightseeing and fine dining. Tour the cathedrals of Italy and soak up the sand on the beaches of the French Riviera. Whether you're searching for an illustrious past or a bustling modern metropolis, the Mediterranean has it all.

10-Night Mediterranean Cruise in Europe

Travel through time and surround yourself in the ageless charms of the sun-kissed Mediterranean as you rendezvous with captivating locales such as Barcelona, Rome, Marseilles and the French Riviera.

11-Night Mediterranean Cruise in Europe

Experience the grandeur of historic European destinations like Naples, Rome, Barcelona and the French Riviera and immerse yourself in a land of seaside towns and cosmopolitan cities where fine food, picturesque sights and rich cultures converge.

14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Eastbound

Depart on a majestic journey across the Atlantic reminiscent of the golden era of cruising and make waves at exotic ports in the Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Barcelona and Disney's own Castaway Cay.

14-Night Transatlantic Cruise - Westbound

Return back across the Atlantic and experience the adventure of a lifetime with a westbound cruise from the Mediterranean where alluring destinations like Barcelona, Cadiz and Tenerife are only the beginning.

We all seem to be posting at the same time so forgive me if several people post this at the same time.

Rates For First Two Guests
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Stateroom Type Category Rates:
Royal Suite with Verandah 1 $5,999 - $6,699

Two-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 2 $5,699 - $6,399

One-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 3 $4,799 - $5,699

Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah 4 $4,099 - $5,099

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah 5 $3,799 - $4,699

6 $3,699 - $4,599

Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah 7 $3,599 - $4,499

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom 8 $2,999 - $3,999

9 $2,699 - $3,899

Deluxe Inside Stateroom 10 $2,299 - $3,599

Standard Inside Stateroom 11 $1,999 - $3,499

12 $1,999 - $3,399

Third, Fourth and Fifth Guests Age Requirements: Rates:
Under Age 3 $309

Ages 3-12 $1,099 - $2,799

All other $1,199 - $2,799

Infants under 12 weeks of age will not be allowed to travel.

Prices vary within these ranges based on sailing date and time of booking. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Third, fourth and fifth Guest prices valid with two full fare Guests in the same stateroom. Government Taxes and Fees not included. See "Excluded From Vacation Fare" section of Terms and Conditions for more details. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to availability. All rates in U.S. dollars. Prices, savings offers, sailing dates, and other terms subject to change without notice — inquire when booking. Some package prices and savings offers may not be available at all after the first distribution of this information.

ivanova said:
it boils down the DCL CMs getting peeved that either (1) fan sites steal their thunder by posting info before the CMs can say anything, or (2) that fans get the info before the CMs actually do.

When I talked to DCL at 10:32 a.m. the CM told me they were to get the info at 10:30 EST. She said they were anxiously awaiting the official word. She told me to call back in 15 minutes.

Its all there now. Prices and all.

Janet2k said:
I see the new Mediterranean cruises posted on the official DCL website. Now I have to decide if my family will take any of them.

I've searched the site over and can't see any cruises on the official site... guess I will log out and then back in to see if anything changes... am still getting the pages from yesterday!

ivanova said:
unfortunately they cannot make pricing available until April 4th, after they've cleared the wait list and we find out how many tiers the pricing has already jumped. :guilty:

I can't believe that, they would have to announce some type of pricing. Noting that prices may go up on 4/4/2006.

6 sea days! Oh yeah!

I hope they pack enough Krispy Kremes, raspberries, strawberries and of course enough for all those on-deck bbq's!!!

Note to self: start diet immediately! :rotfl2:

I'm disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting.

The 10-day looks exhausting--a port every day with no sea day to break it up. And in the middle of summer the excursions will be really hot.

And the transatlantic cruises have too many days at sea. Why aren't they going to Bermuda??

I guess I just saved $15,000. :rotfl2:

Jenny

bonzie1 said:
I've searched the site over and can't see any cruises on the official site... guess I will log out and then back in to see if anything changes... am still getting the pages from yesterday!

All... you have to go to Ports of Call, and select Med... The Med Magic link won't give you any new info... at least not yet.

Suzanne said:
We all seem to be posting at the same time so forgive me if several people post this at the same time.

Rates For First Two Guests
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Stateroom Type Category Rates:
Royal Suite with Verandah 1 $5,999 - $6,699

Two-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 2 $5,699 - $6,399

One-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 3 $4,799 - $5,699

Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah 4 $4,099 - $5,099

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah 5 $3,799 - $4,699

6 $3,699 - $4,599

Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah 7 $3,599 - $4,499

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom 8 $2,999 - $3,999

9 $2,699 - $3,899

Deluxe Inside Stateroom 10 $2,299 - $3,599

Standard Inside Stateroom 11 $1,999 - $3,499

12 $1,999 - $3,399

Third, Fourth and Fifth Guests Age Requirements: Rates:
Under Age 3 $309

Ages 3-12 $1,099 - $2,799

All other $1,199 - $2,799

Infants under 12 weeks of age will not be allowed to travel.

Prices vary within these ranges based on sailing date and time of booking. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Third, fourth and fifth Guest prices valid with two full fare Guests in the same stateroom. Government Taxes and Fees not included. See "Excluded From Vacation Fare" section of Terms and Conditions for more details. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to availability. All rates in U.S. dollars. Prices, savings offers, sailing dates, and other terms subject to change without notice — inquire when booking. Some package prices and savings offers may not be available at all after the first distribution of this information.
10, 11 or 14 nights?

expect the pricing to be closer to the higher end of the range due to all the Inventory Control requests that will be processed first.

I can't read it..... I am getting a blank page with the DCL header!!!
Can someone copy it to a post!!!!! Please?????

jennypenny said:
I'm disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting.

The 10-day looks exhausting--a port every day with no sea day to break it up. And in the middle of summer the excursions will be really hot.

And the transatlantic cruises have too many days at sea. Why aren't they going to Bermuda??

I guess I just saved $15,000. :rotfl2:

Jenny

I agree. The dream was fun while it lasted, my husband just saved A LOT of money too! I wanted England to be in there too. I guess that's not so doable.

I just called twice to DCL and both CM's said there are no waitlists?? It will be first come?? What is the deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter