***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So psyched! I made our dining reservations months ago for our late October trip. Have been swamped at work and have not been following boards or doing my usual obsessive trip planning but noticed late Sunday night that I could order and customize bands on MDE....so I spent a happy hour picking out our bands and fastpasses. DH called me this morning to say that less than 36 hours after I ordered them the bands were delivered! I love this!! Fast passes already booked AP's linked to the bands....so great.

So here is my question. We are staying at Coronado the first night and moving to VWL for the following 7 nights. It looked on my app like I was supposed to order 2 sets of bands one for use with each reservation. So I did. Both sets arrived today but now when I look at MDE it looks like all reservations (tickets, room and FP's) are linked to one set of the bands.

Should I have just ordered one set? Should I deactivate the other set?
I'm just a little confused.

BTW I did not have any trouble getting fast passes to anything at the time I wanted them even at this late date!

Question........does your package have to be paid off before you can do fast pass+ or magic bands?

Thanks! I was wondering why my friends couldn't do it for their Nov. 30th check-in.......when I realized we're still more than 60 days away! That must be it!

Also they may still be going through November check-ins and enabling it, which has taken a day or two in the past.

Once you customize magic bands, does the clock start ticking on how long you have left to finish them? Or is that time determined by your arrival date? What would be the minimum amount of time I would have to customize them and have them sent to me? This is totally stupid but I really want to hold out as long as possible to see if purple becomes a choice!

Well I was able to make FP + selection for all but one day of my trip in the middle of the week?? It won't let me "check" and "select" that day?? Anyone else experiencing this?

Once you customize magic bands, does the clock start ticking on how long you have left to finish them? Or is that time determined by your arrival date? What would be the minimum amount of time I would have to customize them and have them sent to me? This is totally stupid but I really want to hold out as long as possible to see if purple becomes a choice!

We had until 30 days prior to our trip to customize (which basically is pick your name/color). The FPs can be changed up until the FP times you have booked!

Our trip is for Oct 23 - Nov 3, the customization window was closed Sept 23 (so we could change them until the 22). They arrived today on the 24th!:cool1:

Oh and let me add to say, we only got to start customizing about 10 days prior to them closing (our resort opened up for our stay), I didn't have more than 10 days to do anything with them but had all of those days to mess around with them. Even when I clicked "done" they were still customizable until the day they "closed" the order.

Yup. We have until the day of to go in to Customize Bands and choose purple when it (one can hope) becomes available!

Interestingly, I had an argument with someone who insisted that the 30 days was not real, and you still had down to 5 days to customize...

Ok I was finally able to customize our MB's, I modified our check in and then they were there. I have one concern and hopefully a fellow Canadian or anyone that has already used MB's can answer it. Being that I am in Canada the bands cannot be shipped to me and have to be picked up at POP however it states that the bands are the DME tickets as well. How would that work if we won't have our bands, will they still ship the regular ones? :confused3

So I was able to pick Fast Pass + but nothing is listed on my MDE about Magic Bands. Can you do FP+ without them? Will they add later?

It worries me that so many people have to change their selections when at Disney. That leads me to believe that it is difficult to stick to the schedule.

So I was able to pick Fast Pass + but nothing is listed on my MDE about Magic Bands. Can you do FP+ without them? Will they add later?

Same here! I got my FPs all planned but nothing about MBs?!:confused3 I want to personalize them! SPeaking of which- what are my options? I want something KEWL! :rotfl2::cheer2:

Same here! I got my FPs all planned but nothing about MBs?!:confused3 I want to personalize them! SPeaking of which- what are my options? I want something KEWL! :rotfl2::cheer2:

Your options online are color and how you want your name on it(9 characters). Not really options, lol. You can bling it out with accessories when you get there though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh I forgot to ask, once MB's have been customized are you supposed to receive a confirmation email & if so when do you usually receive it, the same timeframe as when you make payments?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well I was able to make FP + selection for all but one day of my trip in the middle of the week?? It won't let me "check" and "select" that day?? Anyone else experiencing this?

I spoke too soon. I just went in to modify and the day in the middle of my stay (Wednesday) is grayed out for me as well. Hopefully the FP's that I scheduled stuck. : )

I can customize my magic bands . Woo Hoo For anyone that has actually received them already. My daughter is wondering is the pink a bright pink or bubblegum pink. Also how wide are the bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter