***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen people saying once they linked their party ticket then you can choose FP+ during those times but it hasn't worked for me.....yet.... Though I've never seen anyone say it applied to the special parades during the parties, just regular rides.

People have said that once they link their party tickets, they can then access FP+ times for 4-7 p.m., but not during the actual party. You can get into the MK starting at 4:00, and it appears that Disney is going to allow party goers to use the FP+ system during the hours before the party starts. But once the party starts, FP+ shuts down, just like regular FP does.

If I have a resort res at GF and annual pass:

1. I got to use FP+ because I have pass?

2. I will get a mb for room, but use card for park entry and fp's?

I do not show MB's or option to customize. My dates are 11/8-11.

We go Dec.1 Last I was on here nothing had changed with FP. I read the FAQ. As of today's date is regular fast pass that's been around for years still around or is it only FP+? Also as of today what do we do about the old KTTW? Does it exist or do I now get the Magic Band. If Magic band how far in advance can I order these and how do I order these.

I just got FP+ to show up on my MDE account but i can't do bands yet just make those reservations?
When can i do the bands?
we arrive on November 6th

Not sure if this got missed but I was wondering if you are supposed to receive a confirmation email advising that MB's have been customized or if they wait until after the final date of customization?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not sure if this got missed but I was wondering if you are supposed to receive a confirmation email advising that MB's have been customized or if they wait until after the final date of customization?

You can make changes until the cut-off date. Once that date passes, the MagicBands will be processed and shipped out.

My understanding is the MBs are shipped after the date of customization ends. I customized MBs yesterday; never received an email inviting me to, and didn't receive an email stating they had been customized. I can go in and re-customize them if I want, until my customization end date arrives. I assume that is when they will ship.

My understanding is the MBs are shipped after the date of customization ends. I customized MBs yesterday; never received an email inviting me to, and didn't receive an email stating they had been customized. I can go in and re-customize them if I want, until my customization end date arrives. I assume that is when they will ship.

Mine had to be customized by the 18th. When I checked my e-mail on the morning of the 20th there was an e-mail saying that they had shipped and would be delivered on the 20th.

I can customize until Oct 18th but wasn't sure if email confirmations were sent out. Ours will go to the resort as we are in Canada. Thanks for the response.

Sorry, I haven't read through the thread, and just got my FP+ going. I've made some changes, and the website is all screwy showing me old times for some, new times for others. Does it take a night to update the site?

Sorry, I haven't read through the thread, and just got my FP+ going. I've made some changes, and the website is all screwy showing me old times for some, new times for others. Does it take a night to update the site?

refresh or login and logout again.

I'm still waiting to hear back from IT.

Nine days ago the rep said they would fix things and link my ticket to the FP+ in addition to the MB they are already linked too.

Still can't access it and the trip is now25 days away. I"m worried the FP times we want (early morning) will all be gone. I've called back and still nothing.

Not very impressed with the programming issues this system has. When I was a programmer at Delta Air lines, we would cost Delta $100K per minute when we knocked the system down with one of our coding errors. One guy did it for a whole oh-my-gosh hour! ;))

If you are at the park and use one of your FP+, can you check and add another?

No but you can move your next FP+ time closer now that the FP in front of it has been used as long as there is availability. For example we booked the princesses back to back. Rapunzel 9-10 then Cinderella 10-11. Once we use rapunzel FP we can then move Cinderella to a closer time so we don't have to wait until the 10 to see her it might be able to be changed to 9:15 or 9:30 :goodvibes

I did this with my FP+ on my trip in August and it worked out great :thumbsup2

We just came back two days ago and only had issues with Magical Express and the Magic Bands. In ME's defense, our paper vouchers didn't work either, but they let us on.
While there, I didn't "double dip," but we ended up only using one-two of our FP+s per day, simply because my three-year-old now seems to not be into the same rides he liked four months ago. So, since we could not do things like schedule another Peter Pan later in the day with FP+ since we already used one, I used our APs to get ones later in the day just like every other guest not testing FP+. I also did the same when FP+ would not give me a suitable time to return for a new attraction, but the old system would.
If anything, I hope in the future, you can schedule one attraction more than once in the day. If we want to ride PP three times in one day on FP+ and can do it with the old system, I think I should.
I also noticed for our upcoming November stay, I was able to book MK FP+ as we changed our plans, but our Epcots were still there. I was not asked to cancel them in order to schedule the MK ones. Maybe they are getting around to the PHing option finally.

I'm still waiting to hear back from IT. Nine days ago the rep said they would fix things and link my ticket to the FP+ in addition to the MB they are already linked too. Still can't access it and the trip is now25 days away. I"m worried the FP times we want (early morning) will all be gone. I've called back and still nothing. Not very impressed with the programming issues this system has. When I was a programmer at Delta Air lines, we would cost Delta $100K per minute when we knocked the system down with one of our coding errors. One guy did it for a whole oh-my-gosh hour! ;))

I have the UT ticket half linked thing,..
You have same?? I get the same they are working on it LOL I'm 28 days out think they wait to get to you when your like week or two away..

And the Disney IT in plain English stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter