***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems with the MDE app. I booked dining on there that hasn't shown (but shows on wdw.com/reservations); my tickets show up but resort doesn't (booked through DVC). Every time in try to link resort or dining it tells me it's already linked and cannot do it again :/... Last night I linked my wife to me and it shows completely different (but valid) dining reservations that I booked on hers that don't show on mine. I have called numerous times to get it resolved with no luck. The saving grace is that on wdw.com/reservations everything shows...to me so far the app is a bust!

I have the same problems! When I try to link, it tells me it's already linked, but it doesn't show it. :(

I've been having a problem.
We are sched to be in Disney the end of Oct.
I had configured my MB's & started with the FP+
A CM had called & changed my room type.
That's when my tickets & MB's had disappeared!
I've called tech support on Saturday & they took my MB order over the phone. She said they've been working on it. I still can't make any FP+ because it shows I have no tickets. Anyone else have this prob?

I was able to this for my family. I made FP+ for the headliners first and then went back in and changed the experience for those that can't or won't ride a particular headliner. For example my sis is taking my older DD on Space Mtn while I take the younger kids to ETWB. We also have a 2 year old in our group and one adult has an FP+ for Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh to take the 2 year old on while the others ride attractions that she can't do. It was actually pretty easy to do and I was able to get times that were almost exact with the headliner FP+

Thanks! We're all 4 adults (just two of us are "chickens," and I can say that because I'm one of them :rotfl:) It just seems like we won't really be able to all ride anything together without standing in a long line or hoping for a same day FP. This was one of my comments in my email to Disney. So much for family togetherness :rolleyes1

I just did a split stay at POP and AoA. Everything worked perfectly. Both bands I had (one for pop and one for AoA) worked the entire trip for both rooms. I have an AP and it was linked to my band...no problems. My cousin joined me for second part of the trip at AoA only and his band also worked perfectly. We used the bands for magical express, room entry, park entry, and charging at parks, restaurants, and shops.

Thanks for this - it really helps ease my mind!

Now that I have a MB will my BOG lunch FP show up on it or do I still need to take the confirmation page?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I can't schedule FP+ for my son because his AP expires 2 days before our check-in date. So, aside from having no FP+ booked, when we arrive his MB won't have a ticket tied to it. I'm planning to renew then, but downgrade from a DVC PAP to a FL Seasonal - I'm guessing they'll add the new AP info the MB at that time?

Okay...

But we'll still have no FP+ booked. So I'd use my AP card to get FP-, but what will my son use? Will he also get a card for his AP, and will it be usable for FP-?

This is entirely too much confusion for a day or two at Disney... :headache:

What others have done, is make FP+ reservations for the people in the group they can, then when they go to renew or link the missing AP/ticket, the CM will copy the FP+ selections from the parent/group to the new MB so everyone matches. It's an option in you want to try FP+.

Ugh, I have yet another weird MB/FP+/AP issue...

Got the alert that we'll be getting MBs for our late Oct. trip. Fine. I don't like it, but I've accepted the inevitable. But I can't schedule FP+ for my son because his AP expires 2 days before our check-in date. So, aside from having no FP+ booked, when we arrive his MB won't have a ticket tied to it. I'm planning to renew then, but downgrade from a DVC PAP to a FL Seasonal - I'm guessing they'll add the new AP info the MB at that time?

Okay...

But we'll still have no FP+ booked. So I'd use my AP card to get FP-, but what will my son use? Will he also get a card for his AP, and will it be usable for FP-?

This is entirely too much confusion for a day or two at Disney... :headache:

I've read you can make the FP for yours now then later once you have the admission meda linked to your DS MB you can "copy to" your FP's to his band. I am guessing this would be done at guest services

So do we need to have our park tickets purchased to be eligible for the MB's? Checked on line in MDE and there is no MDE option... Staying in January at BWV via our DVC points.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So do we need to have our park tickets purchased to be eligible for the MB's? Checked on line in MDE and there is no MDE option... Staying in January at BWV via our DVC points.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You do not need park tickets for MBs, they are linked to room ressies, not park tickets. FP+ are linked to park tickets. Since your check in is January, I believe it is too early for your MB choices to open. November just opened yesterday.

Thanks! We're all 4 adults (just two of us are "chickens," and I can say that because I'm one of them :rotfl:) It just seems like we won't really be able to all ride anything together without standing in a long line or hoping for a same day FP. This was one of my comments in my email to Disney. So much for family togetherness :rolleyes1

lol, I am the chicken in my group. Me and my kids, my sister and her 2. Most of the time I have the FP+ to take my 2 year old niece on rides. :rotfl:

We do have a lot of rides that the whole group is doing.

As of right now you still get an actual AP card. It needs to be shown for discounts, etc.
Oh good - that's encouraging, thanks!

What others have done, is make FP+ reservations for the people in the group they can, then when they go to renew or link the missing AP/ticket, the CM will copy the FP+ selections from the parent/group to the new MB so everyone matches. It's an option in you want to try FP+.
I've read you can make the FP for yours now then later once you have the admission meda linked to your DS MB you can "copy to" your FP's to his band. I am guessing this would be done at guest services
WOW - I never would have thought they'd do this, so I'm glad I asked... and that you guys responded! Thanks :thumbsup2 I'll go head and book some and see what I can do.

Is there FP+ seating for the Boo to You Parade or Hallow Wishes FW? I have yet to link my party tickets to the MDE system so do not know for sure.

If not, is it easy enough to get a good spot for these events on a Monday night party?

Thanks,
Sydnerella's Mama

Is there FP+ seating for the Boo to You Parade or Hallow Wishes FW? I have yet to link my party tickets to the MDE system so do not know for sure.

If not, is it easy enough to get a good spot for these events on a Monday night party?

Thanks,
Sydnerella's Mama

FP- & FP+ are not available during the parties. They are only in use during normal park hours.

erionm said:
FP- & FP+ are not available during the parties. They are only in use during normal park hours.

I have seen people saying once they linked their party ticket then you can choose FP+ during those times but it hasn't worked for me.....yet.... Though I've never seen anyone say it applied to the special parades during the parties, just regular rides.

I have seen people saying once they linked their party ticket then you can choose FP+ during those times but it hasn't worked for me.....yet.... Though I've never seen anyone say it applied to the special parades during the parties, just regular rides.

I have only heard that linking a party ticket gave an extra day's worth of choices, but not post-7pm.

Can you use a FP+ for one ride more than once a day. Say you want to do TSM in the morning and then again in the evening can you do that?

Hey everyone! I was able to set up my FP+ selections for November. However, I can't set up any FP+ for one linked member of our party because it says this person is not eligible for My Magic +. It is my FIL and he has a room booked with my MIL and I can get FP+ for her. Any ideas?

I had the same problem with my Mom. On my Dad's account, where he manages her info, we couldn't get FPs for my Mom. Same on DH' s account. But I could on mine. Try another account and see if that works out. Good luck!

Now that I have a MB will my BOG lunch FP show up on it or do I still need to take the confirmation page?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

No it won't and you don't need the information page either.

It's not a FP, it's an ADR , even though they call it a FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!