MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

Here's hoping they actually changed and updated the technology behind the facade.
My friend's sister who can literally build a computer has said the reason it still so crappy is because nothing behind the scenes changes.
Its like running Windows 95 in 2018. You can change what it looks like but its still gonna work like crap if you don't update the technology behind it.

LOL - look under your Hotel reservation, if you have one. Maybe I never noticed before (which is highly likely) but it has a countdown alert - "See you in 30 days!"
LOL - I used to be able to see this on the old system and can't seem to find it on the new one. Where are you seeing it? Probably I'm just looking in the wrong spot!

I just logged on and got a message saying " Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time."

Just curious, did you attempt to add room requests to your check in? I attempted to at Pop but the dropdown box doesn't work. When I click it, it's empty. Pop's online check in room requests hasn't worked well for a while. Wondered if it's working for other resorts?
No the room requests didn't work. I'm going to call the resort number today since we are under 10 days. I really wanted to be able to enter my cell number in case our room is ready early, update my credit card and update our arrival time.

Hello!
I LOVE the new set up... Only thing... It says one of my Magic Bands are "Declined"....
Hmmm....
You'll have to call them. I logged in today to see the new look and I was the only one with a Magic Band - and it's our last day to select them. IT had to re-add all my family's magic bands.

Ughhhh. My husband’s ticket isn’t showing. I tried to re-link it and it says it’s already linked. This is so frustrating!!

LOL - look under your Hotel reservation, if you have one. Maybe I never noticed before (which is highly likely) but it has a countdown alert - "See you in 30 days!"
It's been there but not in the same spot

LOL - I used to be able to see this on the old system and can't seem to find it on the new one. Where are you seeing it? Probably I'm just looking in the wrong spot!
Top of the page if you click My Disney Experience, below your name. under Resort hotel bubble

Top of the page if you click My Disney Experience, below your name. under Resort hotel bubble
I wonder if you now need to be within a certain number of days to see an actual countdown. Mine only shows our arrival date:

upload_2018-10-1_13-22-33.png

Possible it is within a certain number of days. We arrive on Sunday so it says 6 days

Something else I see that I think is new, you have the option to reassign party tickets. I haven't tried it since I don't want to reassign and have something go wrong them but the option is there.

I like a lot of the changes... one exception: I wish there was a way to look at just the dining reservations (outside of the daily view). Or maybe I missed it... is there such a view with the new look? Everything else I can see on its own (FP+, for example).
I am also wishing I could see just my dining reservations. Has anyone been able to figure out how to do it? Or is it just not possible?

I love the new update! I really like how easy it is to see who has what linked to them. The DCL website had updated to a style like this already, but I didn't like it as much there...

I wonder if you now need to be within a certain number of days to see an actual countdown. Mine only shows our arrival date:
Off topic... I'm checking into Pop the same day! :flower1:

I have it under My Plans. When I click on that, it shows options and then all of my plans. Under Resort Hotel is says see you in "x" days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter